Elections Biden suggests, that if you have a problem figuring out who to vote for, you ain't black.

What’s worse? This or “Look at my African American over there”

Everyone needs their own African American.

What publication is this from, exactly?

It was picked up by Politica and then reported by others. There is question if it was said because no one else confirmed it.

All the Dems need to beat Trump is someone who's not as batshit crazy as he is...but they decided to go with Joe Biden out of all people. If they lose in November, it's 100% on them.

I'm a moderate, I'm not "on the right" so I obviously would not regurgitate what people on the right say.

I also don't think you guys are all that conservative. I think you have a vision of what conservatives are, and you like to label yourself as such. But when it comes down to it, you're actually just focused on identity and team politics, without actually adhering to the principles that come along being conservative. I think the label you are searching for that best fits you is actually, partisan.

For example, there's nothing conservative about wanting the President to push for government interference with private companies. That is the opposite of conservative, actually. But you are more than willing to do that, since you are partisan. There is also nothing "conservative" about pushing drugs that have not been clinically proven, it's just an ignorant and entirely apolitical stance. But most of the "conservatives" on here will defend it because you're partisans.

I've voted for Larry Hogan twice. He's more traditionally conservative than Trump, but he's not a buffoon. I honestly think you'd prefer Trump because you're more into the cult of personality than conservative politics.
You're spiraling

I fail to see why this is controversial. The black community did try to shun Kanye for voting republican.

No more or less than Joe Biden has, so who really gives a shit?

As opposed to a party who is gerrymandering and has openly said that they want to make it as difficult as possible for lower income people to vote? It is like some of you are living in a bubble and willfully ignore any shadiness and discrimination by your party. It is a reality in a good chunk of the southeast that the Republican party makes conscious efforts to suppress the minority vote. I frankly am at a loss why anyone would think the Republican party is acting in the interest of middle and lower class minorities.

I can't stand Biden, but after watching some of the nonsense surrounding this, I definitely dislike "Tha God" far more, what a fucking clown. Biden was clearly joking, which any sane person can see if they actually watched it. Pedo Joe should be lynched for some of his actual atrocities, but joking around with a racist manlet should not be one them.

Democrat policies have DESTROYED black communities. I have no idea why they feel obligated to vote for Democrats much less Biden. But each individual can and should make informed choices in their own best interests. It is unfortunate that people need to divide partisan politics down racial lines. Both parties are downright shameful in this regard but another good like this one and he might just drop out - Trump can win just by staying quiet and off Twitter.

All the Dems need to beat Trump is someone who's not as batshit crazy as he is...but they decided to go with Joe Biden out of all people. If they lose in November, it's 100% on them.
Nah, it's not on the dems for running a shitty candidate like in 2016.

It's the fault of
  • Sanders supporters who don't fall in line.
  • Russia for turning off the heat in San Diego in the winter.
  • Russia for making 12 bots that Shirley influenced the election.
  • Jill Stein for being invited to a dinner with 2000 other politicians where Putin was in attendance 20 years ago.
  • Bernie Sanders for only doing 50 events for Clinton in 10 days instead of 100.
  • I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn’t have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T THE DEMOCRATS FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

He obviously will, but any little percentage slip here and there, and it could be a game changer. Trump got like 8% last election. If he can get that to even 12% it could be devastating to the Dems. They NEED those votes.
Depending on the states...but I find it very unlikely. Trump may free more black criminals but he keeps fighting for tax cuts for the rich and less welfare for the poor, while that affects everybody including whites it hits blacks disproportionately.

“Do we have anyone older, more offensive, more of an obvious sex offender and worse at speaking...... Joe!”

No more or less than Joe Biden has, so who really gives a shit?

biden has been in politics for over 40 years and it's only now he wants to do something for black people?

i guess in his point of view, his policies on integration (or lack thereof) and mass incarceration helped black people

When Bernie pulled out, so did the last reasonable person.

Imaging having to decide between either Trump or Biden...

DL Hughley Agrees with Biden that if you don't know who to vote for you aren't black. Also calls Kanye, Diamond & Silk, and other Trump Negroes morally bankrupt.

Back