Elections Biden suggests, that if you have a problem figuring out who to vote for, you ain't black.

Probably because they don't factor race into their decisions or who they hang out with.

It's just funny to see what looks a bald version of the Coldplay singer and Mr. Yunioshi from Breakfast at Tiffany's in a picture of BlackVoicesForTrump.

It's just funny to see what looks a bald version of the Coldplay singer and Mr. Yunioshi from Breakfast at Tiffany's in a picture of BlackVoicesForTrump.

I understood that reference.

You are correct. This election is ultimately about Trump and who is going to vote for him, who is going to vote against him and people already had their minds made up long ago.

It's unlikely to affect the ratio of Biden vs. Trump voters. It's unclear whether it will affect Biden vs non-voter though.

While that kind of comment may lose him some votes he will win the majority of black votes.

Worst candidates ever, embarrassing timeline.

While that kind of comment may lose him some votes he will win the majority of black votes.

He obviously will, but any little percentage slip here and there, and it could be a game changer. Trump got like 8% last election. If he can get that to even 12% it could be devastating to the Dems. They NEED those votes.

Except that Trump's policies are terrible, too.

I also don't dismiss the value of the head of state role. As a parent, I think it sucks that the president has the writing skills and the discussion style of a below-average middle-schooler, and he's happy to demonstrate that. It would be nice to have a president who modeled respect for learning, dignity, and personal decency. Biden wasn't one of my top choices in the primary, but I think he's easily better than Trump in that area.

Really? Trump's policies are terrible? Let's compare.

Trump:
Prison reform
Record HBCU funding
Lowest ever black unemployment
Lowest ever black poverty
OpportunityZones

Biden:
Disastrous 1994 Crime Bill

Biden will get rocked if that debate happens. Then again, Biden can't last 7 minutes without screwing up in amazing ways.

At least he didn't stutter about children rubbing his wet blonde leg hair while swimming and ROACHES.

You are talking to guys who are entirely focused on identity politics. They have a habit of calling everybody a liberal who does not buy into their identity politics nonsense. @panamaican is one of our conservative posters who actually holds conservative principles but does not align with their identity politics so they call him a liberal. I’m a moderate who regularly votes Republican at the state level, but I’m also not into their warped identity politics, so they call me a leftist.

Basically, feel free to ignore them.

Back