Elections Biden suggests, that if you have a problem figuring out who to vote for, you ain't black.

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score

The DNC would do well to continue to hide Biden in his basement..

<36>

i am fairly tan, but it looks like I'm not allowed to vote for Biden

Don’t we have a BDS thread?

Don’t we have a BDS thread?
It's been moved by the global elite internet mods to 4chan and stormfront so that of our Canadian Sherdog Trumper brethren have easier, more comfortable access.

I love how white people think that they can control a black person's mind and tell them what to do. What I don't love are black people falling for their bullshit.

As much as I detest Biden, you have to admit, a Biden presidency would be pretty fucking funny.

Damn it. Know your place, black people.

As much as I detest Biden, you have to admit, a Biden presidency would be pretty fucking funny.
Assuming he would survive inauguration, the old fart life's is hanging by a thin thread. Half of his brain is definitely gone for sure.

Last edited:
Biden was looking for something to sniff, you could see it in his eye.

Look at that old white dude smile after he says a racist remark. Fucking KKK right there.

Wow, seemed like joe was acting a little too cozy there

All i can do is just shake my head in disgust.

Typical Democrat except he just doesn’t hide his racism as well as others in his party.

Translation: “Know your place. Do what we tell you.”

Yep.

I made a post in another thread about White Privilege being able to choose whatever political party that you want without being ostracized from your own race, and someone said that my comment was "Full Retard"

:rolleyes:

Back