Opinion Biden nominates Former 80's EcoTerrorist as Head of Federal BLM (Land Management)

Doesnt give two shits about working class supporting spiking trees that could kill them. Even the real left should oppose her IMO.

She sounds like someone who'll care about protecting nature. Seems like a trait you'd want in the position.
their idea of protecting is closing it off from access, these are the public hunting areas we use for hunting, camping and fishing

they are doing it right now by me at the Padre Island National Seashore, 70 or so miles of beach you can drive/camp/fish and you won't have another person around you for miles. they will cut funding or limit access due to some animal, bug, fish whatever

another one going one as we speak

Federal Proposals to CLOSE Alaska's GMU 23 and 26A to caribou and moose hunters

Last edited:
Something like over 50% of the land west of Kansas is run by BLM... Including Hunting, National Parks and livestock grazing lands (cattle, goats, etc)

Unbelievably, the Biden Administration has nominated a former Eco-Terrorist to run BLM... A hardcore Environmentalist... Who was involved in spiking trees to intended to maim or kill lumberjacks.

Is this a clown world? Who in their right mind would think this is a good idea?

Controversial Biden nominee linked to eco-saboteurs moves forward
https://thehill.com/changing-americ...536-controversial-biden-nominee-linked-to-eco
She would send out letters on the behalf of those who implanted metal spikes in trees in Idaho, creating a dangerous obstacle for loggers instructed to cut them down.

Stone-Manning used her library’s typewriter to retype an anonymous warning to the U.S. Forest Service on the behalf of a fellow member of Earth First, to inform leaders that the trees had been spiked.

She claims her role in the tree spiking was tangential, according to the Post. An excerpt from the letter reads, “[the forest] is home to the Elk, Deer, Mountain Lions, Birds, and especially the Trees … You bastards go in there anyway and a lot of people could get hurt.”

Although Stone-Manning told the Senate she was never the “target” of the investigation, an investigator in the tree-spiking case, Michael Merkley, told the energy committee that Stone-Manning was an initial target of the investigation.

In exchange for her testimony she was granted immunity.

She's tries to weasel her way out of responsibility for her actions... but in reality, she wasn't prosecuted because she ratted on her own terrorist friends.

My Family is from Colorado and Wyoming. And if you've had dealings with BLM... it's already a nightmare at times. I find it unreal to put this fucking clown in this position. Behind the scenes, BLM welds a crapload of power in the Western US. Not unlike Game Wardens, who have far more leeway and power than the average police officer.

Does Biden have the slightest clue what's being done in his name? Because I heard during the elections that he's a moderate...lol. But his administration has been anything but. It's been far left progressive garbage since he got in. And I don't think he's mentally aware of any of it.

When it comes to old growth forests, as long as the spiked trees are clearly marked I don't have a problem with the practice.

When it comes to old growth forests, as long as the spiked trees are clearly marked I don't have a problem with the practice.

The Missoulian re-ported that in fall 1989 “prosecutors subpoenaed seven Missoula residents, including Stone-Manning, to appear before a grand jury to provide physical evidence, including hand-writing and hair samples.” Yet a former federal law-enforcement agent who investigated the 1989 spiking recently told E&E news she stonewalled the investigation, setting it back years.

According to the article, only after Mr. Blount’s common-law wife ratted him out was Ms. Stone-Manning’s role exposed, and then she traded testimony for immunity. “The only rea-sons that Tracy Stone-Manning became a coopera-tor, if you want to call it that, is because she was caught,” the former agent told E&E.

So here’s the real story: The Biden nominee, as an adult, joined an organiza-tion that openly perpe-trated violence—tactics that led to real harm, as with a California sawmill worker whose face was ravaged in 1987 when a blade shattered on a spike. Ms. Stone-Manning was made aware of an act of eco-terrorism, aided the perpetrators, and hid the crime.

Shut the fuck up… y’all are canceling people who made slightly inapproiate jokes or maybe dressed up in the wrong color face paint.

The woman was involved in activities that were intended to maim or kill people.

Lol… at least you idiots are consistent.
This notion that only one side is "cancelling" the other is another one that's far removed from reality. Just as with the claim that the media only favours one side. It's victimhood.

This notion that only one side is "cancelling" the other is another one that's far removed from reality. Just as with the claim that the media only favours one side. It's victimhood.
this post is removed from reality

lolz, haven't heard about earth first in a long time.

this post is removed from reality

The GOP presidential candidate for the last two elections, and likely the next, has been the most prolific proponent of cancel on the planet for decades.

Provide another person who has made as many public calls for another media personality or program to be fired, replaced, resign, or canceled. You can't. Welcome to the real world. This isn't a partisan issue.

their idea of protecting is closing it off from access, these are the public hunting areas we use for hunting, camping and fishing

they are doing it right now by me at the Padre Island National Seashore, 70 or so miles of beach you can drive/camp/fish and you won't have another person around you for miles. they will cut funding or limit access due to some animal, bug, fish whatever

Agreed that hunting and fishing access is important.

The Missoulian re-ported that in fall 1989 “prosecutors subpoenaed seven Missoula residents, including Stone-Manning, to appear before a grand jury to provide physical evidence, including hand-writing and hair samples.” Yet a former federal law-enforcement agent who investigated the 1989 spiking recently told E&E news she stonewalled the investigation, setting it back years.

According to the article, only after Mr. Blount’s common-law wife ratted him out was Ms. Stone-Manning’s role exposed, and then she traded testimony for immunity. “The only rea-sons that Tracy Stone-Manning became a coopera-tor, if you want to call it that, is because she was caught,” the former agent told E&E.

So here’s the real story: The Biden nominee, as an adult, joined an organiza-tion that openly perpe-trated violence—tactics that led to real harm, as with a California sawmill worker whose face was ravaged in 1987 when a blade shattered on a spike. Ms. Stone-Manning was made aware of an act of eco-terrorism, aided the perpetrators, and hid the crime.

Okay. Like I said I don't have a big problem with tree spiking of old growth forests as long as the grove is clearly marked. Fuck shitty lumber companies. What PalCo did in NorCal was a crime so screw them.

Bullshit. The whole reason it's available to hunt/camp/fish/hike on is because it's protected. If it wasn't BLM land it would be fenced off as part of somebody's ranch and you wouldn't get to do shit. You want bitch about cutting funding? Bitch to congress. They've MASSIVELY underfunded the BLM, Forest Service, National Park Service, etc, for years. That's the main reason why shit gets blocked off, because their isn't enough money to keep employees around to take care of it.

Bullshit. The whole reason it's available to hunt/camp/fish/hike on is because it's protected. If it wasn't BLM land it would be fenced off as part of somebody's ranch and you wouldn't get to do shit. You want bitch about cutting funding? Bitch to congress. They've MASSIVELY underfunded the BLM, Forest Service, National Park Service, etc, for years. That's the main reason why shit gets blocked off, because their isn't enough money to keep employees around to take care of it.
As usual you’re clueless, from obamas occupation

https://www.sportsmensalliance.org/...louts-law-again-to-benefit-anti-hunting-pals/

https://conservativepost.com/obama-has-seized-553-million-acres-heres-the-reason-why/

But that is only the tip of the iceberg of Obama’s attempt to create a legacy of environmental preservation. In all, Obama has taken 554,590,000 acres of land and sea out of use for private citizens and out of the deliberative processes of government.

The overall size of Obama’s land grabs is astonishing
************************************************************************************
Obama signs executive order, bypasses Congress, and legalizes all BLM land grabs.
https://www.investmentwatchblog.com...es-congress-and-legalizes-all-blm-land-grabs/

Last edited:
As usual you’re clueless, from obamas occupation

https://www.sportsmensalliance.org/...louts-law-again-to-benefit-anti-hunting-pals/

https://conservativepost.com/obama-has-seized-553-million-acres-heres-the-reason-why/

But that is only the tip of the iceberg of Obama’s attempt to create a legacy of environmental preservation. In all, Obama has taken 554,590,000 acres of land and sea out of use for private citizens and out of the deliberative processes of government.

The overall size of Obama’s land grabs is astonishing
************************************************************************************
Obama signs executive order, bypasses Congress, and legalizes all BLM land grabs.
https://www.investmentwatchblog.com...es-congress-and-legalizes-all-blm-land-grabs/

No wonder your posts on the topic are such shit. Look at these "sources". Lol. Hey genius, want to know who manages ome of the best public land in the west to hunt and fish on? The BLM. So fuck off with your sky is falling headlines these garbage websites.

There is so much public land in this country available for everyone to recreate on. It's one of the best things about this country in my opinion. But the whole reason it's available for that is because it's under protection of the government.

There is woke Biden heads of departments all over the government... sad really

Just another Biden supporter acting like an adult.

I can't stand Don Lemon or the Cuomo brothers but I wouldn't get in their face like this ... people get so charged up from politics and everything is political now which is stupid and this is what you get.

Part of criminal gang . After being caught snitches on her terrorist friends … great pics

There is woke Biden heads of departments all over the government... sad really

Just another Biden supporter acting like an adult.

I can't stand Don Lemon or the Cuomo brothers but I wouldn't get in their face like this ... people get so charged up from politics and everything is political now which is stupid and this is what you get.

How many people has Tucker attacked knowing that after the segment is aired they'll be harassed in public just like Tucker was in that video?

tenor.gif

Back