Opinion Biden nominates Former 80's EcoTerrorist as Head of Federal BLM (Land Management)

Scerpi

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Something like over 50% of the land west of Kansas is run by BLM... Including Hunting, National Parks and livestock grazing lands (cattle, goats, etc)

Unbelievably, the Biden Administration has nominated a former Eco-Terrorist to run BLM... A hardcore Environmentalist... Who was involved in spiking trees to intended to maim or kill lumberjacks.

Is this a clown world? Who in their right mind would think this is a good idea?

Controversial Biden nominee linked to eco-saboteurs moves forward
https://thehill.com/changing-americ...536-controversial-biden-nominee-linked-to-eco
She would send out letters on the behalf of those who implanted metal spikes in trees in Idaho, creating a dangerous obstacle for loggers instructed to cut them down.

Stone-Manning used her library’s typewriter to retype an anonymous warning to the U.S. Forest Service on the behalf of a fellow member of Earth First, to inform leaders that the trees had been spiked.

She claims her role in the tree spiking was tangential, according to the Post. An excerpt from the letter reads, “[the forest] is home to the Elk, Deer, Mountain Lions, Birds, and especially the Trees … You bastards go in there anyway and a lot of people could get hurt.”

Although Stone-Manning told the Senate she was never the “target” of the investigation, an investigator in the tree-spiking case, Michael Merkley, told the energy committee that Stone-Manning was an initial target of the investigation.

In exchange for her testimony she was granted immunity.

She's tries to weasel her way out of responsibility for her actions... but in reality, she wasn't prosecuted because she ratted on her own terrorist friends.

My Family is from Colorado and Wyoming. And if you've had dealings with BLM... it's already a nightmare at times. I find it unreal to put this fucking clown in this position. Behind the scenes, BLM welds a crapload of power in the Western US. Not unlike Game Wardens, who have far more leeway and power than the average police officer.

Does Biden have the slightest clue what's being done in his name? Because I heard during the elections that he's a moderate...lol. But his administration has been anything but. It's been far left progressive garbage since he got in. And I don't think he's mentally aware of any of it.

Does Biden have the slightest clue what's being done in his name? Because I heard during the elections that he's a moderate...lol. But his administration has been anything but. It's been far left progressive garbage since he got in. And I don't think he's mentally aware of any of it.
You can tell he's aware sometimes. Sometimes he's obviously not there as well.

This pick reminds me of him picking the mentally ill tranny to be Asst. Secretary of Health.

His puppetmasters, Obama or whoever the all are, they are the ones making these picks but he is going along with the Far Leftist Globalist insanity.

She sounds like someone who'll care about protecting nature. Seems like a trait you'd want in the position.

Something like over 50% of the land west of Kansas is run by BLM... Including Hunting, National Parks and livestock grazing lands (cattle, goats, etc)

Unbelievably, the Biden Administration has nominated a former Eco-Terrorist to run BLM... A hardcore Environmentalist... Who was involved in spiking trees to intended to maim or kill lumberjacks.

Is this a clown world? Who in their right mind would think this is a good idea?

Controversial Biden nominee linked to eco-saboteurs moves forward
https://thehill.com/changing-americ...536-controversial-biden-nominee-linked-to-eco
She would send out letters on the behalf of those who implanted metal spikes in trees in Idaho, creating a dangerous obstacle for loggers instructed to cut them down.

Stone-Manning used her library’s typewriter to retype an anonymous warning to the U.S. Forest Service on the behalf of a fellow member of Earth First, to inform leaders that the trees had been spiked.

She claims her role in the tree spiking was tangential, according to the Post. An excerpt from the letter reads, “[the forest] is home to the Elk, Deer, Mountain Lions, Birds, and especially the Trees … You bastards go in there anyway and a lot of people could get hurt.”

Although Stone-Manning told the Senate she was never the “target” of the investigation, an investigator in the tree-spiking case, Michael Merkley, told the energy committee that Stone-Manning was an initial target of the investigation.

In exchange for her testimony she was granted immunity.

She's tries to weasel her way out of responsibility for her actions... but in reality, she wasn't prosecuted because she ratted on her own terrorist friends.

My Family is from Colorado and Wyoming. And if you've had dealings with BLM... it's already a nightmare at times. I find it unreal to put this fucking clown in this position. Behind the scenes, BLM welds a crapload of power in the Western US. Not unlike Game Wardens, who have far more leeway and power than the average police officer.

You ran to internet to make a thread because it outrages you that many decades ago a woman used a library typewriter to re-type an anonymous letter? You are calling that terrorism?

Cry me a fucking river lol.

So she is a psycho bitch and a rat. What a great combo for such an important position. I can't imagine her implementing any policies that are worth a shit.

Sounds Kosher to me. Along with the rest of his staff.

Back