Opinion Biden nominates Former 80's EcoTerrorist as Head of Federal BLM (Land Management)

It takes a special kind of stupid to say, one of the best things about this country is access to public lands and then turn around and say, closing an additional 554,590,000 acres of land …no big deal

How many people has Tucker attacked knowing that after the segment is aired they'll be harassed in public just like Tucker was in that video?

tenor.gif
Go try to find that happening … remember when protestors went to his house threaten to burn it down ?

Go try to find that happening … remember when protestors went to his house threaten to burn it down ?

Tucker's whole schtick is to stir up hatred towards a group or individual.
And to sit back and say Tucker doesn't tell his followers to attack people is bull shit. People in the media these days know that if they attack someone online or in media, their fan base will pull the same shit as in the video or do even worse things like send death threats. It's almost as predictable as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west. It doesn't matter if it's Tucker, Rachael Maddow, Stepehen Smith, or Pokemane. They all have shitty fans.
Do I agree with what the guy did? Absolutely not. I find that the guy choosing to do it with Tucker's daughter there disgusting. Do I feel sorry for people like Tucker that reap what they sow like this situation? Absolutely not.
The shit outside of his house is too far. Leave a persons home alone.

Trees don't grow back from a fucking stunp dude. Only renewable in the sense we have laws stating we must plant x amount of trees for every one felled.

Most species certainly can and do grow back from a stump.

If Democrats can excuse a "negroe" hating, POS Klansman like Robert Byrd and make him Pres Pro Temp of the Senate I'd imagine involvement in terrorism is no big deal, let alone a disqualifier for Gov't position.

You ran to internet to make a thread because it outrages you that many decades ago a woman used a library typewriter to re-type an anonymous letter? You are calling that terrorism?

Cry me a fucking river lol.
this. ^

“terrorist” LOL

Back