Opinion Biden is about to pick Kamblahblah Harris. Biden is about to lose to DonCuckOld Frump

Trump's response to the virus exposed him as a failure of a president.

LOL this BS again. Sometimes I wonder what planet people like you come from.

So is Trudeau a failure too? Quebec and Ontario have been devastated by Coronavirus. In fact, the only provinces thst have done well are the ones he ignores.

LOL

America was doing "fantastically under Trump" about as good as Melania was doing eons ago when she was under Trump.

SUFFOCATION.

She was definitely saying "I can't breathe".

Ironically it's mostly the states that voted against Trump that got hit the hardest. Apparently a soy-based diet isn't helpful.

This is like saying 'i hadnt shit my pants all day, until my anus let it loose'

Coronavirus was an opportunity for world leaders to get a fat bump in approval rating. All they had to do was not bungle the response. Just Bolsonaro and Trump and their Ilk managed, others gained +8 to +25 points.

Riding the economic growth trajectory from pre 2017 was easy, now it's time to actually lead. It's easy not to shit your pants when you dont have to go. Crises are inevitable, and when they hit you find out which leaders can't pull their pants down.

I guess that's why the entire world suffered. If only we had ONE good leader, who would snap their fingers and make it go away...

biden's in a basement somewhere I guess.
trump's gonna win this on visibility alone at this rate.
"Kamala drags her teeth." - Willie Brown

So Kamala Harris is the democratic presidential nominee

That's nonsense. Coronavirus has been a disaster in almost every country it has touched.

Yet their leaders gained approval rating. It's like a war time president. If you don't fuck it up you get a nice 'rally around the flag' effect. Merkel went from not seeking re-election she was so unpopular to 82%. Trump's COVID handling approval rate is 32%.

Boris Johnson is about the same yet right next door, Nicola Sturgeon's handling is 82%.

You also hate Trump.

This is crazy that they have come up with people so bad that even Trump’s biggest haters cant get behind them.

It is sort of mindboggling.

Just pick any moderately normal candidate and you probably win.
I was thinking this the whole time. I never liked Trump so I just didn't vote last time but with what's going on I feel I need to vote and there is no way I can vote for Biden Harris. Tulsi or perhaps Yang could have swayed me. What the hell are they doing??

So is Trudeau a failure too? Quebec and Ontario have been devastated by Coronavirus. In fact, the only provinces thst have done well are the ones he ignores.

We're talking about Trump.

Trump thought the virus was simply going to go away like magic. He claimed "there's only 15 cases and soon there will be none"

He claimed the virus was the new "democrat hoax"

He mocked Biden for wearing a mask. He also mocked a reporter for wearing one claiming she was doing it for poiitical reasons.

These are all on video and on his twitter feed and they only scratch the surface of the shit he's said.

Calling Trump a failure is being kind. He's enabled the spread of the virus by not taking it seriously.

Birx Warns U.S. Coronavirus Epidemic Is In 'New Phase' As Cases And Deaths Climb https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...mic-is-in-new-phase-as-cases-and-deaths-climb

Trump thought the virus was simply going to go away like magic. He claimed "there's only 15 cases and soon there will be none"

He mocked Biden for wearing a mask. He also mocked a reporter for wearing one claiming she was doing it for poiitical reasons.

These are all on video and on his twitter feed and they only scratch the surface of the shit he's said.

Calling Trump a failure is being kind. He's enabled the spread of the virus by not taking it seriously.

Birx Warns U.S. Coronavirus Epidemic Is In 'New Phase' As Cases And Deaths Climb https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...mic-is-in-new-phase-as-cases-and-deaths-climb
Fauci said to not wear a mask, too. The WHO said to have anal sex with Chinese men to avoid stigma. Sweden hasnt had a significant death total in a couple of weeks and they were considered retarded by everyone.
From top to bottom, nobody has been really bang on about this.

I guess that's why the entire world suffered. If only we had ONE good leader, who would snap their fingers and make it go away...
You do realise that many places have gotten through with much much better outcomes than the US? Places with higher population density and smaller economies?

I’ll also say unless Biden picks some random unqualified person with no public experience, I don’t see his VP pick being material to my vote at all. People are hyping this up a lot but ultimately the race is should Biden or Trump run the country the next four years. VP is just a significant side story.

You do realise that many places have gotten through with much much better outcomes than the US? Places with higher population density and smaller economies?

You do realize that it moves in waves, and even the strictest countries are still seeing cases, right? Like, it's not over. You know that right? There's no rhyme or reason to the hot spot's outbreaks either. Juts look at California.

Shit, I can remember people saying India handled it excellently. I'd say that judging any country's response at this moment in time, is rather premature. In a year from now, the US might be great, and other nations could be suffering. There is no golden rule to this thing. It's still very much up in the air as to what the issue really is.

A BIG reason why some people went SO FAR to the left was due to the FAR RIGHTRUMP of it all.

He made racists and dumbfucks feel sooooooooooooooooooo comfortable.

These are straight up facts.
you are such a spastic child.
Any relation to that Oneaboveall guy?

I’ll also say unless Biden picks some random unqualified person with no public experience, I don’t see his VP pick being material to my vote at all. People are hyping this up a lot but ultimately the race is should Biden or Trump run the country the next four years. VP is just a significant side story.

Harris' history, combined with Biden's history, could be a deal breaker for certain demographics...

Harris would be just about the worst pick he could make.

Fauci said to not wear a mask, too.
From top to bottom, nobody has been really bang on about this.
The difference is as soon as the unexpected evidence came to light that presymptomatic spread likely occurs, they changed that guidance. Trump avoided being seen on camera with a mask for another few months. This isn't an 'everyone is equally bad at their job' situation. Even when the information is imperfect and changes, people can tell the difference between good and bad decision-making.

There's a reason why republican governor in a blue state Larry Hogan's approval rating rose to almost 80% and DeSantis dropped 17 points.

And I'm asking if you apply the same standard to everyone. Which you clearly don't.

Yet their leaders gained approval rating. It's like a war time president. If you don't fuck it up you get a nice 'rally around the flag' effect. Merkel went from not seeking re-election she was so unpopular to 82%. Trump's COVID handling approval rate is 32%.

Boris Johnson is about the same yet right next door, Nicola Sturgeon's handling is 82%.

Yes Germans do like to rally around the flag.

Back