Opinion Biden is about to pick Kamblahblah Harris. Biden is about to lose to DonCuckOld Frump

...and addressed those concerns by lying about their effectiveness.

He's a health official, not a bean counter. Why was he EVER lying about how effective masks were?

Who am kidding though? You don't care.
He didn't lie. I just provided you with the clip where he gives the famous 'you don't need a mask' guidance. Judging by the three minutes between my post and your reply, you probably didn't watch it.

But please, prove me wrong. Quote the lie.

All your candidates are shit. Good job.

all_your_base_are_belong_to_us__1__by_ethanthomas33_dd55oq2-fullview.jpg

He didn't lie. I just provided you with the clip where he gives the famous 'you don't need a mask' guidance.

I tell him Fauci lied about masks. He provides a video where the "brilliant" Dr Fauci says they aren't important. He somehow manages to convince himself that Fauci wasn't lying about the effectiveness of masks.

In short, you missed the jump shot, and celebrated like you got a slam dunk.

I tell him Fauci lied about masks. He provides a video where the "brilliant" Dr Fauci says they aren't important. He somehow manages to convince himself that Fauci wasn't lying about the effectiveness of masks.

In short, you missed the jump shot, and celebrated like you got a slam dunk.
mate, quote Fauci's lie. It shouldn't be that hard. Can you do it? Or can you only continue repeating that a lie supposedly exists?

mate, quote Fauci's lie. It shouldn't be that hard. Can you do it? Or just keep repeating that it exists?

He said it himself. They were lying to you about the effectiveness of masks, because he didn't want people buying them up. The lie is in his recommendations about the masks. This isn't hard, Corky.

He said it himself. They were lying to you about the effectiveness of masks, because he didn't want people buying them up. The lie is in his recommendations about the masks. This isn't hard, Corky.
No, quote it, don't just keep saying he lied. Quote where he admitted a lie or quote the lie and evidence it is a lie.

Yeah. Unfortunately, all the buzz is shifting towards Harris. It's a bad pick I think.

Actually, no. They only recommended(lied) about the effectiveness of masks, because they were afraid people would buy them all up and cause shortages.

That's from the mouth of the "brilliant" Dr Fauci...who is advising America. It had nothing to do with research.

Jesus H Christ man get over it. Fauci has recommended wearing masks far more often than Trump. Do you remember the dozens of times Trump said the virus itself is fake?

Trump is allegedly "leading" America yet his messaging has been nothing short of a disaster. But sure, it's the far more consistent and accurate doctor who is the REAL problem, not the chronically incorrect slob occupying the most powerful position in America.

Let's compare the statements of Trump and Fauci throughout this whole thing and see who has been more accurate and correct, eh? Account bet me on who has told more coronavirus lies -- Trump or Fauci.

Last edited:
Jesus H Christ man get over it. Fauci has recommended wearing masks far more often than Trump.
It is pretty wild. People get so invested in the politics of it they think that when new information comes out, if the guidance gets reverse to reflect it, that means 'they' were lying before they had the new data. However, if you ignore the new information and guidance for over three months while hundreds die every day, well that's cool. At least you didn't change your mind.

Your link contains some quotes of Fauci's from March and more recently. You haven't indicated what is supposed to be be a lie.

I wasn’t implying he lied. Just responded to a post saying he was a “masker”.

Should be Tulsi with old ass Biden as the possible vice.

It is pretty wild. People get so invested in the politics of it they think that when new information comes out, if the guidance gets reverse to reflect it, that means 'they' were lying before they had the new data. However, if you ignore the new information and guidance for over three months while hundreds die every day, well that's cool. At least you didn't change your mind.

My personal theory on Trump and his sycophants' way of thinking:

-"masks don't work" Most people who feel this way do so because they are literal mouth breathers and get nervous putting on a mask where it requires more nasal breathing. "Masks don't work" = I'm lazy and out of shape, I don't wanna wear this!

-"Hydroxychloroquine has real promise why doesn't the MSM cover that?!" I'm convinced Team Trump jumped on Hydroxychloroquine originally for no other reason than "Hydroxychloroquine" looks like a big, cool medical word. They remain stuck on it because they don't wanna admit to being wrong.

Like... I'm no investigative committee member, but ten of those investigations, a majority of them led by your team, found no evidence of her intentionally misleading the public. And yes, the CIA provided talking points she was informed from when speaking a few days after the attack and they were incorrect. You may recall she was ambassador to the UN, not in charge of intelligence analysts.

Just so you know, you may be the only person in the world who believes, that she believes a video set off Benghazi.

mate, quote Fauci's lie. It shouldn't be that hard. Can you do it? Or can you only continue repeating that a lie supposedly exists?

"Right now people in the United States shouldn't be walking around in mask."

Kamblahblah... not a fan. She doesn’t do terrific, amazing, wonderful things. You know, really terrific she isn’t

Back