Opinion Biden is about to pick Kamblahblah Harris. Biden is about to lose to DonCuckOld Frump

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm calling it now.

On both fronts.

Biden is a creep-corpse who is about to pick a HORRID HORRID HORRID vice, thus securing his election demise.

Sad and sick election.

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/joe-biden-buries-hatchet-looks-194150180.html

On Friday night, supporters of Joe Biden received an urgent message from his campaign email address. But it wasn’t from the Democrat presidential nominee. It was from Kamala Harris.

Underneath a picture of herself, the California senator wrote: “I know Joe’s heart, and I’ve seen first-hand his compassion and dedication to public service. He’ll be a president for all of us, and I’m giving everything I’ve got to help him succeed this year.”

It was a further signal, if one were needed, that Ms Harris, 55, is now a clear favourite to become Mr Biden’s running mate. He has said he will make a decision next week. But the message was also clearly intended to defuse a vicious behind-the-scenes battle that has reached fever pitch in recent days.

With so much on the line, the knives have been out for Ms Harris within the Democratic party. Anonymous briefings, some emanating from people in 77-year-old Mr Biden’s own camp, have attempted to portray her as disloyal, ruthlessly ambitious, opportunistic, untrustworthy and intent on becoming president herself.

As one Democrat donor put it: “She would be running for president the day of the [Biden] inauguration. For me, loyalty and friendship should mean something.”

If Biden is a creep corpse than what is Trump? Biden is only 3 year older than Trump. TS acting like Trump is some young stud when the guy is one ancient fat walrus, 1 big mac away from a heart attack.

Biden is 4 years older. He is 78 in November. Trump is 74. In your 70s each year is like 3.

EDIT: TECHNICALLY BIDEN IS 3 YEARS 6 MONTHS AND 26 Days OLDER

I dont think the the OP likes Trump but that his point is Biden is a weak candidate.

Last edited:
Biden is 4 years older. He is 78 in November. Trump is 74. In your 70s each year is like 3.

I dont think the the OP likes Trump but that his point is Biden is a weak candidate.

How could he be years older as like you said he will be 78 in november which means he is 77 right now and trump is 74. How is it that you come to the conclusion that 77 - 74= 4? Seems like it =3. I believe out of both these old geezers the one who would do less harm to the US and wont divide us is Biden. At least Biden I am sure will act like a president should act unlike the criminal, pathological liar sitting in office right now.

Edit: I meant golfing in mar a lago.... Since we all know he is hardly in his office and mostly spends his time in his golf property or in the kitchen using twitter.

That is for sure the point.

Even an avid Trump hater has to shake his head in disbelief at what the dems are countering with.

I like Trump, and do believe the MSM has unfairly lambasted him. I do NOT think that he is really good.

But even if you think he is retarded, pedophile Hitler, its still kind of a toss up vs a Biden/Harris duo.

Seriously, pick Tulsi and a lot of Republicans will vote that way.

He wrote the crime bill that put people in jail.

Her office argued in court against releasing prisoners because their cheap labor is good for the economy.

flat-750x-075-f-pad-750x1000-f8f8f8.jpg
You also hate Trump.

This is crazy that they have come up with people so bad that even Trump’s biggest haters cant get behind them.

It is sort of mindboggling.

Just pick any moderately normal candidate and you probably win.

You also hate Trump.

This is crazy that they have come up with people so bad that even Trump’s biggest haters cant get behind them.

It is sort of mindboggling.

Just pick any moderately normal candidate and you probably win.
Who said I was Trump's biggest hater? And who said that I am some blind Democrat who doesn't criticize leadership? I guess you missed my rants when Obama was president. I guess you have missed my rants about Pelosi, Schummer, and all those normie dems.

You guys won't say boo against Trump because you are blind partisan hacks then you expect me to be the same.

Last edited:
Back