Opinion Biden is about to pick Kamblahblah Harris. Biden is about to lose to DonCuckOld Frump

If he did that, the presidential campaign would be so homo-erotic.

"Let me introdoosh my VP pick, Rock the Black Cock Dwayne!! That's it's name, right?"

and Trump is just biting his lip seeing the big beautiful black guy
D_t2rK-UwAAkfTF.jpg

Some of you guys really need to confront your fetishisation of black guys.
It's really fucking creepy and more than a little racist.

Biden picks either Susan Rice or Michelle Obama or he's fucked.

Every other prospective democratic woman of color ends the Biden campaign because they won't let him run the center.

Why the f would he pick michelle obama. Cuz she lived in the white house ?

"Let me introdoosh my VP pick, Rock the Black Cock Dwayne!! That's it's name, right?"

D_t2rK-UwAAkfTF.jpg

Are you drunk ?

Why the f would he pick michelle obama. Cuz she lived in the white house ?

She's the only other one who will hold middle suburbia and the far left at the same time. Abrams breaks the center, Bass breaks the center, Kamala breaks the left AND the center, Duckworth breaks the left.

That is for sure the point.

Even an avid Trump hater has to shake his head in disbelief at what the dems are countering with.

I like Trump, and do believe the MSM has unfairly lambasted him. I do NOT think that he is really good.

But even if you think he is retarded, pedophile Hitler, its still kind of a toss up vs a Biden/Harris duo.

Seriously, pick Tulsi and a lot of Republicans will vote that way.

Agreed. Im a republican who is not a fan of trump at all. And was planning to vote for biden. But if he picks kamala harris i may vote trump after all.

She's the only other one who will hold middle suburbia and the far left at the same time. Abrams breaks the center, Bass breaks the center, Kamala breaks the left AND the center, Duckworth breaks the left.

Where do you come up with this stuff ?

That's actually not far off. The news media get far more clicks and viewers with orange man bad stories and articles and pretending there's a Russian spy/nazi as president and an impending holocaust than they get taking several years off like they do with a democrat in office. Somehow having to dig up a 4th place republican congressional candidate's offensive facebook post from 12 years ago doesn't get the same traffic as saying the president is going to incinerate minorities.

It's also much better for the democrat party if they keep the house and win the senate than winning the presidency. They get the power without the concentrated scrutiny and can pass the buck when they fuck the people over.
This might be true. Get the Senate and blame Trump.for the Corona recovery.
Sad that they basically aren't even trying though

Wasn't Kamala heavily medicated/drunk the last couple of debates? Not a good look for a prospective VP.

Some of you guys really need to confront your fetishisation of black guys.
It's really fucking creepy and more than a little racist.
He doesn't need to confront his love of BBC. It's in full embrace.

Wasn't Kamala heavily medicated/drunk the last couple of debates? Not a good look for a prospective VP.

In her shaky super serious voice she said Trump should be banned from Twitter for bullying.

D_t2rK-UwAAkfTF.jpg
Figuratively projecting to a non-existant audience. What a loser.
accessxle_ed.jpg

Back