Benson Henderson: I don't go in there to win rounds..........

i lol'd when I first saw the promo. My girl looked at me like an idiot, until i explained to her that this dude has had damn near 10 fights in the ufc and the only finish occurred when he himself was stopped.

then she got it.

Agreed. Especially the stuff about there being water above the sky, the earth being flat, and Noah's ark. Noah's ark is the most realistic thing ever.

The Bible does say there is water above the sky, and Noah's ark is in there as well, but where are you getting the earth is flat part? As a person familiar with the Bible, I must say I do not think it says that.

I suppose we ought to take this elsewhere if you would like to discuss it further. No need for either of our religious predilections to hijack this otherwise fine thread.

Let's all say a prayer for Benson. :icon_lol: j/k

Half true, he doesn't go in to win rounds, from what we see he goes in to lose them.

I for one find the Bible to be true.

unicorn-glitter-fight.jpg

The Bible does say there is water above the sky, and Noah's ark is in there as well, but where are you getting the earth is flat part? As a person familiar with the Bible, I must say I do not think it says that.

I suppose we ought to take this elsewhere if you would like to discuss it further. No need for either of our religious predilections to hijack this otherwise fine thread.

And so Jesus said onto his children "Let the one among you who is without gin be the first to cast a cone!
tumblr_ljkdwmZ4vq1qzcjwfo1_500.jpg

Benson is God's Warr... oh wait that's Jon Jones.

It could be possible hes just not good enough to finish fighters.

I don't have a problem with Bendo and I don't know why other people do. You can't use him going to decisions as an excuse. Most of the people he faced are guys who just want to wrestle him and Frankie is difficult to finish. Ben pushes the pace most of the time and never looks to stall. It takes two to tangle.

Back