Benson Henderson: I don't go in there to win rounds..........

Lies just like the bible.

jeanralphio-five.gif

Crushed it on the first response.

Liar X1000...lol Ben is a decision machine! He needs to evolve his game because he is an excellent athlete...However he needs to stop getting caught up in his ego and get to the next level...Maybe try to finish sometimes and lose the illuminati stuff at home;) LW is stacked and he can only hug his way to victory, with the help of the judges of course!

I love the butt hurt Benson's fights create, as evidenced by this thread. I hope he wins a close decision again.

The atheist fast food employees on here would be crying a river.

"Agree. People who feel the need to attack God, the Bible, and all things related should ask themselves why it is so important to them to do so."

Because religion often narrows a person's sense of empathy.

This can be demonstrated by the attempts of so-called Christians to marginalize human beings that they deem morally askew.

But you knew that.

I can think of 5 decisions Benson's "won" that I scored against him.

I don't think I can say that about any other fighter.

Agreed. Especially the stuff about there being water above the sky, the earth being flat, and Noah's ark. Noah's ark is the most realistic thing ever.

Oh, and I love the morality of the bible. like how you can sell your daughter into slavery, and how it's your duty to kill gays, or anyone who doesn't believe in God for that matter.

this thread just got interesting.

he only point fights when the other guy is point fighting. hes said as much, when people brawl or grapple for subs, he'll match them, like against nate diaz, guida, jim miller... but when people try to point fight him, he wont give up a decision trying to finish a point fighter like diaz did to condit...

hes the least missed champ since tim Sylvia...I wonder how that came avbout

Bendo is fighting to finish?

j74SykU.gif

Damn how would his fights look if he was point fighting???

Last edited:
"Agree. People who feel the need to attack God, the Bible, and all things related should ask themselves why it is so important to them to do so."

Because religion often narrows a person's sense of empathy.

This can be demonstrated by the attempts of so-called Christians to marginalize human beings that they deem morally askew.

But you knew that.

The twisting of the Bible, or any book/religion is responsible for all kinds of bad behavior. People can pretend to be just about anything they wanna be, but lets be honest here, the average non-Christian's moral compass is about as straight as your intestines. Religion "often" narrows a persons sense of empathy... yes. Coincidentally a lot less often than the lack thereof, which results in valuing oneself and one's experiences over everyone elses because there are no consequences and no lasting results for your behavior good or otherwise... but you knew that.

The fact that the very first response in this thread was an (assumed) athiest posting just for the very purpose of stirring up problems and insulting people while the Christians have responded mildly without insult pretty much sums it up.

Athiests often talk about religion being "forced" down their throats, yet I have never once seen a Christian randomly start insulting people on here for being athiest completely out of topic. I have seen Athiests randomly insult Christians in both post and signatures hundreds of times... literally. So don't try and act like anything is being forced on you, or that Christians are less empathetic or considerate of others. Not to mention that even those people who do try to preach to you are doing so for your own good (whether you see it that way or not, that is how they see it). You, on the other hand, are not insulting Christians for their own good... even in your own head.

Last edited:
Back