Benson Henderson: I don't go in there to win rounds..........

Agreed. Especially the stuff about there being water above the sky, the earth being flat, and Noah's ark. Noah's ark is the most realistic thing ever.

Oh, and I love the morality of the bible. like how you can sell your daughter into slavery, and how it's your duty to kill gays, or anyone who doesn't believe in God for that matter.

Your post makes it obvious you didn't read the Bible. That kinda disqualifies you from having an intelligent discussion about it. If you want to talk about religion in a more general sense that would be a different matter, but you cant make up things and expect a response intended for adult discussion.

Agreed. Especially the stuff about there being water above the sky, the earth being flat, and Noah's ark. Noah's ark is the most realistic thing ever.

Oh, and I love the morality of the bible. like how you can sell your daughter into slavery, and how it's your duty to kill gays, or anyone who doesn't believe in God for that matter.

38108207.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTnNsIgQArM

Last edited:
religion discussion on sherdog.lol

religion discussion on sherdog.lol

yeah... and in an inappropriate forum topic no less... no surprise. Happens every day. Usually I let it go but it gets really annoying seeing it day after day.

Goodnight, Sherdog

Hey since this thread has nothing to do with Benson Henderson & has completely turned into a bible bashing bazaar (& I just love when threads go completely off topic, in part due to posters such as myself :D) I just wanted to let those who hang shit on the bible know that all stories in it are not be taken literally.
If you're a Christian, I recommend u read this at your own risk!
Here's some interesting facts...
- Jesus in basically the Sun in our Solar System
- His 12 apostles represent the 12 months of the year.
- Jesus dying & rising again in 3 days represents the movements of the yearly Equinoxes/Solstices
- The 3 wise men represent the Orion constellation
- The Jesus story was borrowed from Egyptian mythology, most notably the Egyptian God Horus
- History has been written/twisted by the winners of war, not the losers
- I can keep going but then you'll have no more reason to go to church! :icon_chee

This thread is great, has everything, even saw some one sneak in calling condit a point fighter. Oh and religion debates on sherdog are so horrible they're funny

Edit: it just got better^^^
Hahaha

i like cerrone and varner more too, but that's no reason to put down the benderson

Here's some interesting facts...
- Jesus in basically the Sun in our Solar System
- His 12 apostles represent the 12 months of the year.
- Jesus dying & rising again in 3 days represents the movements of the yearly Equinoxes/Solstices
- The 3 wise men represent the Orion constellation
- The Jesus story was borrowed from Egyptian mythology, most notably the Egyptian God Horus
- History has been written/twisted by the winners of war, not the losers
- I can keep going but then you'll have no more reason to go to church! :icon_chee

Wow, that was really weak, but I guess until you've watched 2 lightning bolts go through windows to meet near a pastor's head in the middle of a prayer session (smoke filling the room and everything) you will find any reason not to believe in something that would require for you to live for something other than yourself. It was also pretty convincing when my girlfriend of 2 years started manifesting demonic activity one night and I took her to a workshop about demonic possession a few days later, where she was picked out of a crowd of hundreds of people almost immediately while we were in the back of the crowd. I mean, I get that you won't believe it just because I said so, but you should also understand that on top of being able to have a very long, factual discussion on the Bible's accuracy, I have seen things that are pretty hard to unsee.

The Bible does say there is water above the sky, and Noah's ark is in there as well, but where are you getting the earth is flat part? As a person familiar with the Bible, I must say I do not think it says that.I suppose we ought to take this elsewhere if you would like to discuss it further. No need for either of our religious predilections to hijack this otherwise fine thread.

There's a passage that talks about a tree that was so tall a person could see the four corners of the earth from the top.

Kinda hard to see the four corners of a sphere from any height.

thread killed in the fucking first post

funny that the internet is full of atheists but brazil and my family is full of christians

Back