Ben Askren Leaks Embarrassing Kamaru Usman Video

Just watched the video, I know it was a team thing not a comp, but...kamaru was just going through the motions, half adding it, no heart, you can tell he’s not bout dat life

Tervel blew him out of the water, danced like he really meant it

I dont really like Usman but i cant stand Askren also. I will be rooting for Lawler.

Tervel obviously had the charisma and Marty was the token black guy in the dance sketch which he even failed to do properly.

Does anyone know what's the background story on that dance show?
Was it a one-off joke or "Marty" was actually making a living as a dancer or whatever?

I’m a big askren fan, but he’s going too hard on this name thing...like yeah, sure a black guy named Kamaru went by Marty in school and in college...he may have just found it easier back then instead of dealing with “hi I’m kamaru”, “what?”

Or, also likely, he had some white coach when he was young just start calling him Marty and it stuck

But that doesn’t mean kamaru was lying or trying to hide something like askren implies

It’s actually just a joke. A joke that went way over your head it seems.

tumblr_nkxt92Qxol1s6jgbco1_400.gif
I've been staring at this now for 15 minutes..I have stuff to do today can you stop..

Ahh ...nuts to it another 10 minutes..<21>

Why does it seem that those two had homosexual experiments.

It’s actually just a joke. A joke that went way over your head it seems.
It was an insult to usman

Ben is saying usman is trying to be someone he’s not

It didn’t go over my head, he’s giving a black guy a hard time about whitewashing his name when he was growing up...not really a good insult

It was an insult to usman

Ben is saying usman is trying to be someone he’s not

It didn’t go over my head, he’s giving a black guy a hard time about whitewashing his name when he was growing up...not really a good insult

You are overthinking it bud.

What’s the joke then?

It’s a just a funny sounding name, especially for a black guy named Usman, so I guess you are right in that sense. He isn’t calling him a fraud though or saying he’s trying to be something he’s not, or even insulting him. It’s just banter man, it isn’t as serious as you’re making it.

It’s a just a funny sounding name, especially for a black guy named Usman, so I guess you are right in that sense. He isn’t calling him a fraud though or saying he’s trying to be something he’s not, or even insulting him. It’s just banter man, it isn’t as serious as you’re making it.
Ok, he’s making fun of him for going by Marty in school because it’s a funny name for a black guy?

And askren has repeated this in multiple interviews

I’m not sure which interpretation is worse, yours or mine, but neither are good for a guy I genuinely consider intelligent

The problem is usman acts like a tough african, when in fact he is just marty from nebraska. He is a Fransic Nganu wannbe.

Back