Ben Askren Leaks Embarrassing Kamaru Usman Video

Besides the name shenanigans, you got to admit that Marty got some moves and is generally very adept at dancing.

Leaks? Been publicly available on youtube for like 10 years it seems.... not really what a leak is..

the haters are going to have their hategasm but check this upload date

>Published on Apr 3, 2008

now see, i dunno bout you guys but i actually liked this vid, especially if it really is kamaru. this was around the time i was bout to graduate high school and also lost my virginity, those songs remind of those days, plus i actually liked that shit. i got real into soulja boy and that dope ass song and broke out of my shell completely. i was on cloud 9, man. plus it looks like this was a high school talent show type thing anyway and you're a dork if you can seriously hate on it lol ya goofs

war usman, whether it's him or not
Soulja boy aka BIG DRACO

tumblr_nkxt92Qxol1s6jgbco1_400.gif
lol didint watch vid, but that gif got my heart :)

Askren/Lawler is one of the fights I'm looking forward to.

I bet Woodley & Askren talk mad crap about this video after their training sessions LOL

I wish Usman would come out for all his fights dressed like Rerun from What's Happening.

th

tenor.gif

Don’t know why that’s embarrassing but ok.

The only thing that could be considered "Embarrassing" here is how much better Tervel was.

I take it you’ve never experienced the pleasure of handling a nice mahogany, cedar.. or cherry wood...

But seriously This pic is hilarious.. laugh everytime..

Not as great a photo, alas, but I actually own a copy of this book —

A1f8C93jzqL.jpg

Back