Ben Askren Leaks Embarrassing Kamaru Usman Video

askren is pretty good at not actually fighting. How long was he signed to the UFC now?

Ok, he’s making fun of him for going by Marty in school because it’s a funny name for a black guy?

And askren has repeated this in multiple interviews

I’m not sure which interpretation is worse, yours or mine, but neither are good for a guy I genuinely consider intelligent

Again, you’re taking this way too seriously. Marty is just a funny name, especially for someone who doesn’t look like a Marty. It’s that simple lol.

Usman himself isn’t as offended as you. You don’t have to laugh, but taking issue with calling someone “Marty” is laughable. I hate the word snowflake, but I’m tempted to use it right now.

To each his own though, have a good morning.

Again, you’re taking this way too seriously. Marty is just a funny name, especially for someone who doesn’t look like a Marty. It’s that simple lol.

Usman himself isn’t as offended as you. You don’t have to laugh, but taking issue with calling someone “Marty” is laughable. I hate the word snowflake, but I’m tempted to use it right now.

To each his own though, have a good morning.
I’m not offended

“It’s funny that a black guy is named Marty” no matter how you say it, doesn’t change it. Askren went on multiple interviews with this “joke” so clearly he is putting more weight into it than you

Lol at snowflake. To use you’re own words I think my point is going over your head

I thought askren was more intelligent than to go on the mma radio show rounds and have one of his main points be “Marty is a funny name for a black guy” and refusing to call him kamaru

We cant get a fucking name on the titty jiggle gif???

I read the whole thread!

It's widely known his name is Marty and always has been. Marty from Nebraska

I find it funny people are trying to paint Marty as a misunderstood immigrant. Especially after seeing this one.

The dancing is cringeworthy and probably not that old of a video which makes it even funnier.

Marty is a WME Character dressed up as an African migrant.
<Goldie11>

tumblr_nkxt92Qxol1s6jgbco1_400.gif

30m2w05.jpg

Why is askren obsessed with smearing usman over a nickname and now some talent show dance? Dudes weak....sign up to fight someone and prove your worth, ducking microdingus.

Why is askren obsessed with smearing usman over a nickname and now some talent show dance? Dudes weak....sign up to fight someone and prove your worth, ducking microdingus.
Hes not smearing Marty in any way.
You cant change history to suit your current money grab.
The truth is Marty is from Nebraska.

Lol just woke up wtf is that is that really usman I mean Marty

i think funky ben is saying Usman is insecure because he Cuck'd himself by choosing only to go by the name Marty when he became a wrestler.
personally i don't give a fuck. but i think Ben is saying this speaks to insecurity and weakness, something Funky Ben is clearly not exhibiting with his Ego centric communication style.
Is it not possible that Usman went by Marty because Nebraska isn't exactly a place with a diverse culture and Kamaru would scare them and he would likely be accused of being a Muslim ISIS Terrorist? Why does he need to make his life harder while he is getting a (presumably free) education. Funny that a guy like Ben who avoided top competition is the one who you believe has no insecurities. Was he secure enough in his greatness to be a dick to DW so he would never fight in the UFC or was he too insecure to face top competition and self sabotaged his UFC prospects?

Back