Ben Askren Leaks Embarrassing Kamaru Usman Video

Where is the embarrassing part? Whomever orchestrated this "reveal" is trying too hard.

1. Young dudes dance and have fun.

2. People from foreign countries adopt names that are easier to pronounce.

3. And your name is fucking "Ben."

I like Askren, but this is fucking terrible trash talk.
i think funky ben is saying Usman is insecure because he Cuck'd himself by choosing only to go by the name Marty when he became a wrestler.
personally i don't give a fuck. but i think Ben is saying this speaks to insecurity and weakness, something Funky Ben is clearly not exhibiting with his Ego centric communication style.

The point is to see if he either owns it and they move on to a more difficult direction to mess with him, or perceives it as something embarrassing and tries to backstep away from it. Ben is looking for funny low hanging fruit. It is meant to be stupid and funny, not some massive exposure. You aren't dealing with the Colby schtick. Ben isn't actually dumb.

LOL, Askren is trying to get as much attention as possible before his 15 minuets of fame are up. Lawler is gonna knock him senseless. Askren isn't beating anyone in the top 10

This isn't even that bad in all fairness and Usman was just having fun it's not like he put on a bridal gown and did Like A Virgin from Madonna

Where is the embarrassing part? Whomever orchestrated this "reveal" is trying too hard.

1. Young dudes dance and have fun.

Drama club homos detected.

tumblr_nkxt92Qxol1s6jgbco1_400.gif

Good gawd.
Mas Macho.

I reckon that woman doesn’t see too many No’s all that much.

Very underwhelming reveal.

I have seen a pic of P. Diddy romantically hugging Ma$e on vacation in the Caribbean (Diddy's lawyers threatened websites, and all pics were immediately taken down), and I have seen a pic of Derek Jeter "hugged up" with another suspect celeb in the VIP section of a gay bar (Jeter admitted the pic was real, but said it was harmless).

This was underwhelming.

Well maybe you should stick to TMZ and Perez Hilton then. Seems more up your alley with what you’re comparing this to.

It's way more embarrassing to post the vid and think you got someone with it then to actually be the guy in the vid.
Silly silly Ben, not to bright are you ?

This.

Happens to migrants all the time, they get an Anglocised nickname (or use an Anglocised name) when their real name is (or could be perceived to be) hard to pronounce or sounds "too ethnic".

Sometimes you don't even have to be a migrant yourself, just have immigrant mentality:

ANuQS2h.jpg

Tervel would clean out the MW division after a year of TDD training.

When they meet, Usman will ‘Marty dance’ over Askren’s unconscious body.

Lol sherdoggers are all over this fake kindergarten drama

i think funky ben is saying Usman is insecure because he Cuck'd himself by choosing only to go by the name Marty when he became a wrestler.
personally i don't give a fuck. but i think Ben is saying this speaks to insecurity and weakness, something Funky Ben is clearly not exhibiting with his Ego centric communication style.
I think you're reading too much into it...

I’m a big askren fan, but he’s going too hard on this name thing...like yeah, sure a black guy named Kamaru went by Marty in school and in college...he may have just found it easier back then instead of dealing with “hi I’m kamaru”, “what?”

Or, also likely, he had some white coach when he was young just start calling him Marty and it stuck

But that doesn’t mean kamaru was lying or trying to hide something like askren implies

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back