Ben Askren Leaks Embarrassing Kamaru Usman Video

Who cares if people called him Marty? Why does Askren think he's denying it? or that it's embarrassing? Askren needs to stop talking for a while until he fights

Funny video. That's around the time hip hip and club music took a nasty turn they may never recover from... (fun house parties though)

Very underwhelming reveal.

I have seen a pic of P. Diddy romantically hugging Ma$e on vacation in the Caribbean (Diddy's lawyers threatened websites, and all pics were immediately taken down), and I have seen a pic of Derek Jeter "hugged up" with another suspect celeb in the VIP section of a gay bar (Jeter admitted the pic was real, but said it was harmless).

This was underwhelming.

I'll bet that video mysteriously disappears soon.

tumblr_nkxt92Qxol1s6jgbco1_400.gif
I can't understand what she is trying to say?

Is this supposed to be trash talk? Askren is a bum in that department

I miss the good ol' Kid N Play days...
PeacefulInexperiencedHarborporpoise-size_restricted.gif

Askren seems like such a cunt. I’m actively hoping Robbie beats him unrecognizable

This isn't even that bad in all fairness and Usman was just having fun it's not like he put on a bridal gown and did Like A Virgin from Madonna

Shame on young Usman, trying to assimilate into his new home with a fun nickname... disgraceful.

WTF is Askren doing here? This seems particularly petty of him, and why is he focusing so much on Woodley's opponent and not his own? I'm starting to think that him and Tyron were more than just roommates.

Very underwhelming reveal.

I have seen a pic of P. Diddy romantically hugging Ma$e on vacation in the Caribbean (Diddy's lawyers threatened websites, and all pics were immediately taken down), and I have seen a pic of Derek Jeter "hugged up" with another suspect celeb in the VIP section of a gay bar (Jeter admitted the pic was real, but said it was harmless).

This was underwhelming.
Wtf didn’t got sweeet juice in his pimp cup, where them pics at

guys i have done some CRACK RESEARCH and have more proof his name is MARTY!

attachment: marty0: his wikipedia page claiming he was known as Marty when wrestling. being a crack detective i followed the link in the footnotes.
attachment: marty1: this is his college wrestling profile. a wrestling page showing that USMAN was known as MARTY!

another major discovery: Usman's brother, mohammad, is actually a college football player.
He is the JON JONES of 170 - juicing with his Bros from the 'Professional Handegg League ...

jesus, get your tinfoil hats on in case the UFC brass find this thread!

Attachments

• marty0.JPG
    marty0.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 5
  • marty1.JPG
    marty1.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 6
Nicknames; how do they work?

This.

Happens to migrants all the time, they get an Anglocised nickname (or use an Anglocised name) when their real name is (or could be perceived to be) hard to pronounce or sounds "too ethnic".

Where is the embarrassing part? Whomever orchestrated this "reveal" is trying too hard.

1. Young dudes dance and have fun.

2. People from foreign countries adopt names that are easier to pronounce.

3. And your name is fucking "Ben."

I like Askren, but this is fucking terrible trash talk.

Back