Bellator Newcastle: 1:30 PM ET Prelims/5 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Bammator!

BAMMA with Patricy bolted onto the title!
I was informed that every fighter on this card is indeed signed by Bellator and not borrowed. Now, they may be one fight deals, but they're officially Bellator fighters and not co-promoted with Bamma like other earlier Brittator cards.

the stream on my app keeps looping for like 5 seconds several times, hard to watch. i'm just gonna wait for the main card

I remember thinking Chandler won the second Alvarez fight as well

I swear I saw this Bellator biggest battles promo somewhere before?! O right, like 2 fights ago

Jason Knight-esque in his stand-ups, Joe!

The faceplant KO you gotta love it. Unless you're the recipient or his team.

Don't know who to pick here.
Greyson has just one legit win and that was his last fight where he won the cage warriors title. From which he got stripped by cage warriors because he refused to defend it, when he CW refused him to give him more money just a few days befor his 1. scheduled title defense and although he already signed the contract.

Ellenor on the other hand got wrestlefucked by a guy of literally half his height in his last fight.

should have not even played the ground game with him.

I understand bringing in guys like chalmers to get some eyes on cards like this, but why do they need to hype him up constantly, they better should give the unkown prospects some attention.
I would get it when you talk about him before the event to promote it but not during.

Still can't believe that Mulheron got caught on steroids.

Back