Bellator Newcastle: 1:30 PM ET Prelims/5 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

app should support chromecast. im wathcing on android device plugged into my tv but theres a chromecast icon in teh corner (using US vpn because despite their claims its not available worldwide)

Yeah it finally popped up for me after about the 5th try.

Guys! I made it! And in time for a KO!

Prelims are blocked in the UK on the app, comes up "not available in your region"
That's so crazy. It's like American football games that black out the local city for a game that takes place in that city. Just shooting themselves in the foot again and again is Bellator. You'd think this is exactly what DAZN is for, but they must have only so many events that they can put up on it.

So there's no way to watch this on a computer without VPN?

this guy having a seizure while pronouncing this name

theyve unlocked the stream in teh uk now

What a relief for UK fans.

theyve unlocked the app stream in the uk now
That's for your phone only though, right? I'd rather not watch this on a tiny screen on my phone.

Two fights, two first round KOs. I'll take it Bellator prelims

That's for your phone only though, right? I'd rather not watch this on a tiny screen on my phone.
I put it up on my tv on my Chromecast. I can also confirm at least in the U.S. that prelims are on bellator.com as well.

I put it up on my tv on my Chromecast. I can also confirm at least in the U.S. that prelims are on bellator.com as well.
Yeah, I don't really have that set up. Bellator.com is region locked as well.

Yeah, I don't really have that set up. Bellator.com is region locked as well.
It's still so bizarre to me why the promotion makes it so hard to watch their bloody product. Sure it's a local-based card but they should know people want to see the pitbull bros fight.

Did I hear him correct? Royce Gracie will be commentating this Bellator card?

It's still so bizarre to me why the promotion makes it so hard to watch their bloody product. Sure it's a local-based card but they should know people want to see the pitbull bros fight.
I think I'm just gonna give up lol If they wanted me to watch it they wouldn't have made it so awkward to watch.

well, any android device.. not just phones, i have an android gaming box connected to my tv so its installed on that

(but the stream quality is utter shite anyway, almost unwatchable - it seems the app stream is set to about 400k and theres no way of changing the bitrate)

ive given up, aint watching that

this guy on bottom is horrible. no tdd at all. lol

Man is Bellator hot trash nowadays. Literally can't even watch this unless it's on a phone? I'll pass.

well, any android device.. not just phones, i have an android gaming box connected to my tv so its installed on that

(but the stream quality is utter shite anyway, almost unwatchable - it seems the app stream is set to about 400k and theres no way of changing the bitrate)

ive given up, aint watching that
I wouldn't mind if I could just download it to my computer and watch at least. Oh well lol not that bothered anyway.

Back