Bellator Newcastle: 1:30 PM ET Prelims/5 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

My shit’s not even showing. Just a screen that says Bellator. I chromecasted it. Wtf

Corey Browning has a ton of amateur fights? None listed on his Tapology.

Can't believe they've given Scope such a tough fight as well. He's gonna get murdered.

Guys just Google channel 5 UK stream ,done bother with the app use a third party site

Exactly what I thought , wee lie there by Josh to make it seem like Chalmers is taking on someone with loads of experience

2 hour block for 4 fights. I have a feeling we are gonna see a lot more bellator commercials/ the side of the cage.

Josh Thompson is not a great commentator,but Christ the English guy is terrible .

What's with fighters from Liverpool and cutting that huge amount of weight ? Till, McCann,Chadwick etc.
Chadwick already lost his Cage Warriors title because of missing weight.

stream a lot better for me now. this should be an interesting fight with edwards

Fabian is almost as bad as his brother Leon. Can't even KO this tomato can in the first round.

Both Edwards brothers are pillow punchers.

Josh Thompson is not a great commentator,but Christ the English guy is terrible .

They seem to have the sound balance all screwed up for me watching it on tv. I can hear the corner and crowd more than I can hear the commentators, they're mumbling in the background so it's almost like a TUF fight.

Bellator and the UFC should do a watch with no commentary option, I want to hear the crowd and punches/kicks land so mute doesn't work for me.

Those idiots forgot to close the cage door!

Look it's open!

{<doc}

Fabian is almost as bad as his brother Leon. Can't even KO this tomato can in the first round.

Both Edwards brothers are pillow punchers.
Dude is 25 years old, 5-0, and fighting a former Cage Warriors champion with 30 more fights experience than him. Give Edwards a break lol

LoL at Chadwick trying to wrestle Edwards all the time and losing this exchanges, even after landing some good punches he goes for the clinch.
Should just stand and bang and hoping for the lucky shot, didn't seem like Edwards punches impressed him that much.

Great experience for Edwards. He can only get better from that.

Dude is 25 years old, 5-0, and fighting a former Cage Warriors champion with 30 more fights experience than him. Give Edwards a break lol
I'll give him solid top control and a good motion in southpaw hehe. Still think he has no KO power. It's in his genes. Hopefully he drills the fuck outta that rear roundhouse, many souhpaws get advantage out of it.

Any one from the UK in here? How popular is the Geordie shore, where bellator feels they need to shove this Chalmers guy down our throats?

Back