Bellator Newcastle: 1:30 PM ET Prelims/5 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

You ever checked out the Bellator online shop where you can get t shirts and stuff man?
You know what I stated is factually true. UFC Brazil cards favor the Brazilians a lot. This Bellator Newcastle main card really didn't favor the English fighters so much. The results are the results

You know what I stated is factually true. UFC Brazil cards favor the Brazilians a lot. This Bellator Newcastle main card really didn't favor the English fighters so much. The results are the results

Heres one shirt they got:

bmma013blk_1.jpg

For the Fedor vs Mir fans out there:

bmma028_2.jpg

And Rod, this one is all you my man:

bmma046.jpg

Kinda for the troops n shit, but yeah, I'll hit you back if I see any mugs as well.

Heres one shirt they got:

bmma013blk_1.jpg

For the Fedor vs Mir fans out there:

bmma028_2.jpg

And Rod, this one is all you my man:

bmma046.jpg

Kinda for the troops n shit, but yeah, I'll hit you back if I see any mugs as well.
I think you're trying to be funny, but next time actually be funny. You must have been that guy that got his a_ _ whipped repeatedly as a child on the playground and in high school got his head shoved in toilets and thought those people were your friends.

Last edited:
hold the phone

Tony Mustard?

and he looks like kettlebell Rogan?
1512376891img.jpeg

I think you're trying to be funny, but next time actually be funny. You must have been that guy that got his a_ _ whipped repeatedly as a child on the playground and in high school got his head shoved in toilets and thought those people were your friends.
He was not funny till you posted this

Massive lol at the geordie losing.

Back