Bellator Newcastle: 1:30 PM ET Prelims/5 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

nowadays? they have always been terrible at giving their fans an easy way to watch their events live, shit looks like the next Irish bellator event is gonna be tape delayed again.

Im still trying to figure out why Bellator and UFC don't have their official apps on PS4. Any ideas why that is? Making me chromecast from my phone and all.

I think I’ll take UCF prelims over this card.

I like how these european series are just BAMMA cards w a Bellator fighter headlining

The filler is starting to slow down.

Man Josh Thomson seems really uncomfortable as a commentator

I like how these european series are just BAMMA cards w a Bellator fighter headlining

Literally the only difference is the pitbull brother being on the card. If you showed me this card without that main, I would say it's a BAMMA or Cage Warriors card.

Literally the only difference is the pitbull brother being on the card. If you showed me this card without that main, I would say it's a BAMMA or Cage Warriors card.

Bammator!

BAMMA with Patricy bolted onto the title!

Cool seeing Josh Thomson. Coker taking care of the Strikeforce OGs. Now only if Nick could get out of his contract. UFC killing his career. Dude would be fighting 2 or 3x a year in Bellator.

56885-1568703.png

So far, so good.

The cage door isn't closed tight.

well, any android device.. not just phones, i have an android gaming box connected to my tv so its installed on that

(but the stream quality is utter shite anyway, almost unwatchable - it seems the app stream is set to about 400k and theres no way of changing the bitrate)

ive given up, aint watching that

Same here, it would probably look better on a phone screen it looks terrible on my tv.
I'll wait until i the main card is on C5.

Guy must train with conor the way he gave up his neck

Back