News Bellator 290: Bader vs Fedor 2 (on CBS) February 4th.

So it airs on a Saturday, but at what time?

One time I heard this would be in the afternoon like 2PM or 3PM.

Apparently, CBS had something fall through and had a two hour slot open on that Saturday and that is how Bellator got the time slot.

One time I heard this would be in the afternoon like 2PM or 3PM.

Apparently, CBS had something fall through and had a two hour slot open on that Saturday and that is how Bellator got the time slot.
So is that like, a good slot?

Who would you rather have Fedor fight?

Out of the guys hes lost to, the only beatable guy for him now imo is Bigfoot Silva, Hendo is retired and probably not in shape to fight. Werdum and Bader are guys Fedor would alwas struggle against.

Out of the guys hes lost to, the only beatable guy for him now imo is Bigfoot Silva, Hendo is retired and probably not in shape to fight. Werdum and Bader are guys Fedor would alwas struggle against.

I think Fedor can beat today's Werdum. But def not a walk in the park.

It’s before the UFC card most likely so…. Good I think

I mean primetime is where you want it cause best chance of getting more viewers but if this is just kind of like UFC/ABC where they just have a spot to fill and throw it on and thats all you get then its what it is.

And if your options are afternoon or primetime vs UFC card the primetime spot is a million times better for network even airing against UFC. Most likely UFC card will be a shitty fight night at Apex on ESPN+ and the type of audience you'll draw on CBS is one that isnt even watching UFC. You'll get an older casual viewer who maybe tunes into a UFC card but not one that they have to search out on ESPN+.

Werdum had one of the best striking in the HW division. Now add his ground game... He'd beat fedor worse than before.

Werdum had one of the best striking in the HW division. Now add his ground game... He'd beat fedor worse than before.

Werdum has improved his striking but is still wild and has poor habits. His ground game is obviously elite but I think Fedor would have a legitimate chance of knocking him out depending on which approach Werdum takes.

At no time in their careers, including now, has Werdum been a better striker than Fedor. And even if you disagree, have you seen the guy since he returned from USADA suspension? Werdum looks slow, sloppy, and old. His grappling is still good, but he looks every bit his age in his stand-up.

and we got the third main card bout. Cant wait!

Good fight to maybe open the main card with since there should be a lot of action but they need another big fight for this card

Back