Matches to make after 2023 PFL Championship

TheBrownRanger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Since there is a lot of talk of Bellator/PFL crossover fights, I will keep this list exclusively crossover fights to keep it interesting.

Olivier Aubin Mercier vs Usman Nurmagomedov - Unified PFL/Bellator Lightweight Championship
Clay Collard vs Patricky Pitbull

-
Renan Ferreira vs Francis Ngannou - PFL Heavyweight Championship
Ryan Bader vs Linton Vassell 2 - Bellator Heavyweight Championship

(later in 2024) Ngannou/Ferreira winner vs Bader/Vassell winner - Lineal UFC/PFL/Bellator Heavyweight Championship
-

Larissa Pacheco vs Cyborg/Kayla winner - Unified PFL/Bellator WFW Championship
Marina Mokhnatkina vs Leah McCourt

Magomed Magomedkerimov vs Jason Jackson - Unified PFL/Bellator Welterweight Championship
Sadibou Sy vs Andrey Koreshkov

Impa Kasaganay vs Vadim Nemkov - Unified PFL/Bellator Light-Heavyweight Championship
Josh Silveira vs Phil Davis

Kayla Harrison vs Cris Cyborg - Bellator Women's Featherweight Championship
Aspen Ladd vs Cat Zingano

Derek Brunson vs Douglas Lima
Ray Cooper III vs Brennan Ward

Jesus Pinedo vs Patricio Pitbull - Unified PFL/Bellator Featherweight Championship
Gabriel Alves Braga vs Adam Borics

Literally all the fighters I wanted to win came through, your matches are amazing imo I especially like the idea of having
Renan Ferreira vs Francis Ngannou I think Renan is underrated and this match never crossed my mind but its solid.

Aubin Mercier has been on my radar for a long time another guy that needs to get a lot more media attention than he's been getting very underrated fighter that has proven himself time and time again. Bader vs Vassell 2 was supposed to happen anyways so I agree with that and will go out on a limb and say Vassell will pull that out.

PFL shouldn't spread those kind of matches out over multiple events, if they want to compete with the UFC they need to do big things like have stacked cards from top to bottom.

Back