News Bellator 269: Fedor vs Timothy Johnson for Oct 23

Who wins

• Fedor

• Johnson

Results are only viewable after voting.
More bouts added

• Featherweight Bout: Gadzi Rabadanov (16-4-1) vs. Alexander Belikh (9-4)
  • Featherweight Bout: Aiden Lee (9-5) vs. Alexander Osetrov (8-2-1)
  • Flyweight Bout: Darina Mazdyuk (4-1) vs. Katarzyna Sadura (4-4)
  • Lightweight Bout: Vladimir Tokov (7-1) vs. Aymard Guih (15-11-1)
Source: https://www.fightbookmma.com/brothers-anatoly-and-vladimir-tokov-set-for-action-at-bellator-mma-269/
I was hoping for Shabliy vs Eldarov or maybe Raisov vs some bum. Im glad to see Lil Tokov back in action, though. Shabliy vs Goiti in November ia the fight ti make, then.

Abdysalam Uulu Kubanychiev is offering to fight Shabliy as well. If Bellator can't make a bout for Shabliy for this event, it's honestly on them.

Abdysalam Uulu Kubanychiev is offering to fight Shabliy as well. If Bellator can't make a bout for Shabliy for this event, it's honestly on them.

That's a risky fight for a one off, that guy is pretty good. They might avoid that one.

If they sign him to a multi-fight deal, why not? Lay up fights sucks and Bellator should not do them.

If they sign him to a multi fight deal sure, I just don't think they'd do it if they don't.

Not a bad card, pretty decent, but I thought they were going to do a huge show for the first event in Russia. Im mainly disappointed at Usman's opponent. The guy has fought 3 times this year and all have been can crushing matches.

Last edited:
Not a bad card, pretty decent, but I thought they were going to do a huge show for the first event in Russia. Im mainly disappointed as Usman's opponent. The guy has fought 3 times this year and all have been can crushing matches.
When Bellator started doing business with Ali…. Shit like Usman opponents are expected… apparently Bellator will comeback to Russia again in the near future, that’s were apparently Shlemenko comebacks to Bellator

When Bellator started doing business with Ali…. Shit like Usman opponents are expected… apparently Bellator will comeback to Russia again in the near future, that’s were apparently Shlemenko comebacks to Bellator
I hope its all for the best because so far it looks like Usman is using Bellator to make a some easy money.

I hope its all for the best because so far it looks like Usman is using Bellator to make a some easy money.
Yes, that’s what they are doing, plus finding fights for people like Nick newell, Ronny markes… even since Ali is managing Aaron Pico, he has been fighting zombies

High risk low reward fight for Fedor, though I'm not sure how else he could fight at this point. I really think he should have just retired after Rampage.

I don't understand this fight at all.
Fedor can still get big name fights.
So why this no-name?
He looks big and dangerous so I'm sure he's capable. But beating him does nothing for Fedor's legacy as he's unknown. Losing to him... ouch.
This is the kind of fight Fedor haters will be watching with glee.

Maybe it's interesting for someone -- Davlatmurodov said that if he withdrews from the fight his Bellator contract will be cancelled. Also says that he doesn't like this fight since he knows Tokov, trained with him and they are friends.

Also info from social media of Eldarov -- during the programm/interview with him and Shabliy they striked a deal -- if Bellator will not find a fight/place for Shabliy at Moscow's card then they try to fight each other at Brave/Pro FC Russian event later this year. Weightclass is unknown.

Fedor is still looking for the belt, that's why he picked the #2 ranked guy over a name guy with no rank. He hasn't fought in 2 years though, and is 45. His opponent is dangerous and has beat some pretty big name guys lately. Tough fight for him at this point. I would rather see him fight old legends/name guys like himself.

I don't care what the haters think though. If Fedor fights a ranked guy they bash him for not fighting a big name guy. If he fights a name guy they bash him for not fighting a high ranked guy. No matter what he does they would find some reason to bash him. They aren't intellectually honest people.

Maybe it's interesting for someone -- Davlatmurodov said that if he withdrews from the fight his Bellator contract will be cancelled. Also says that he doesn't like this fight since he knows Tokov, trained with him and they are friends.

Also info from social media of Eldarov -- during the programm/interview with him and Shabliy they striked a deal -- if Bellator will not find a fight/place for Shabliy at Moscow's card then they try to fight each other at Brave/Pro FC Russian event later this year. Weightclass is unknown.
At this point its unlikely Bellator will find him s decent opponent.

At this point its unlikely Bellator will find him s decent opponent.
SIGN ELDAROV TO A CONTRACT AND MAKE THE FIGHT FOR THE MOSCOW CARD!

Like fuck, maybe make it a 6 fight main card and just do less talking between the bouts.

SIGN ELDAROV TO A CONTRACT AND MAKE THE FIGHT FOR THE MOSCOW CARD!

Like fuck, maybe make it a 6 fight main card and just do less talking between the bouts.
I wonder what is the problem finding Shabliy an opponent. I mean he is good but there should be plenty of current contracted fighters lining up to fight him. No need to sign 1-off fighters, which seems to be Bellator's biggest issue, most dontvwant a long term contract.

Back