News Bellator 269: Fedor vs Timothy Johnson for Oct 23

Who wins

• Fedor

• Johnson

Results are only viewable after voting.
If they can get Lewis Long or Jack Grant to replacement, it would be soild.
Fingers crossed it's Saygid Izagakhmaev,
Daniil Prikaza, Sergey Romanov, Boris Medvedev, Alexey Lyapunov

Fingers crossed it's Saygid Izagakhmaev, Daniil Prikaza, Sergey Romanov, Boris Medvedev, Alexey Lyapunov

I suspect Saygid is a win or two away from the UFC with the Khabib connection and Dana having scouted him before when he lost to Harris, he's won every fight since and Harris is doing great in the UFC which makes him look better. I doubt he'd jeopardise that at this stage, the others could be options.

I picked Fedor out of loyalty to one of the best to ever do it. I hope he sleeps Tim and retires like the boss that he is. That being said, it's a winnable fight for Johnson, and that makes me sad because prime Fedor would absolutely demolish this guy.

Doubt its gonna happen. Bellator would be duuuuuuuuuuuuuumb to let him take that fight. Just get him a top 10 ranked opponent before December, and it should be all good.
Brave has fight card for this event at their website (no Eldarov or Shabliy).

Yeeah um.. Respect to Fedor and all that, but Johnson is winning this

FBrEV4FVcAAQ574

So Kirill is official, Grachik Bozinyan faces Alexey Shurkevich after Christian Eckerlin and Ross Houston pull out.

Andret Koreshkov vs. Rustam Khabilov is off after Rustam came down with a sickness

FBrEV4FVcAAQ574

So Kirill is official, Grachik Bozinyan faces Alexey Shurkevich after Christian Eckerlin and Ross Houston pull out.

Andret Koreshkov vs. Rustam Khabilov is off after Rustam came down with a sickness

Are they not looking for an opponent for Koreshkov? They could've just used Bozinyan

FBrEV4FVcAAQ574

Prelims are pretty shit apart from Moore Vs Mihailov, was hoping for better tbh.

FBrEV4FVcAAQ574

Damn no Koreshkov and Houston really hurts the card. Prelims are weak. Main card is underwhelming as well. I will watch because the European shows tend to be spectacles and this one in Moscow should be crazy. But not really anything exciting. No compelling matchups.

FBrEV4FVcAAQ574

Man, this blows. Its almost impossible to find a decent Russian replacement at this point. This card is becoming a downer.

I suspect Saygid is a win or two away from the UFC with the Khabib connection and Dana having scouted him before when he lost to Harris, he's won every fight since and Harris is doing great in the UFC which makes him look better. I doubt he'd jeopardise that at this stage, the others could be options.

Looks like he signed with One.

We’ll see ;)

For sure. People have acted like Fedor was going to lose horribly in every fight he has had since his comeback. Before that actually. He is 5-2 in his comeback, that isn't terrible. For any other HW that would be great. Fedor is just held to another level, but he is 45 now, and has been off for 2 years. I hope he goes out on a couple of wins though.

People thought Mir, Sonnen, and Rampage were going to kill him in the cage, but he finished them all. One thing is for sure, we will know how its going to go quick. Fedor is kill or be killed these days. If he doesn't get KO'd quick he will likely win. One thing is though, he seems to do better against big name guys, probably because they get him excited and he takes them serious. The fights against guys I don't care about tend to be the ones he does bad in.

Back