Media Belal Muhammad reflects on asking companies for a fight 5 years ago, to headlining a UFC event

I recall the last time he fought a relevant fighter too... there’s a reason he hasn’t gotten top fights.

CheapBasicBlesbok-size_restricted.gif

Belal’s forward pressure and octagon cutting skills are solid, but Edwards is a slippery fuck.

Odds are Edwards wins a decision and neither of them are very hurt. And Belal and mma fans will be frustrated.

I hope I’m wrong.

I recall the last time he fought a relevant fighter too... there’s a reason he hasn’t gotten top fights.

Haven't seen this before. Reminds me of Rampage's hook. Nice

he did the damn thing
Exactly.

Belal’s forward pressure and octagon cutting skills are solid, but Edwards is a slippery fuck.

Odds are Edwards wins a decision and neither of them are very hurt. And Belal and mma fans will be frustrated.

I hope I’m wrong.

I gotta agree. Excited to see Leon's return.

This actually discredits Vincente. You’re taking away from his win. Have you always been such a shit poster or have all your failed dreams and aging like a banana made you a bitter and angry troll?

This actually discredits Vincente. You’re taking away from his win. Have you always been such a shit poster or have all your failed dreams and aging like a banana made you a bitter and angry troll?

Don’t be such an irritated tomcat

giphy.gif

In his first fights Belal looked special and I really like his fighting style. If he can return to form against edwards and win that would be impressive.

All praise to humans for creating a sport where you can earn a living and headline a card.

Reactions: Gio
He would be much more popular imo if he wasn’t a decision machine.

He took the hard road to the top, props.

Him vs Edwards is my low key fire fight that I’m most looking forward too. They’re both so underrated. It’s a shame all anyone will focus on these “win a few fights and act like a Prima Donna” fighters.

I remember liking him seeing him in him UFC debut and I’ve followed his career ever since.

Also I love the nickname “Remember the name.”

Good for Belal - hoping he does well vs Edwards. I like both guys, and Leon has been slammed so much lately, but I'm on to Remember!

Back