BDS VS Arman would be one of the best LW title contender fight to book

If Arnan wins his next fight is a title fight. BDS even if he beats Poirier would still be behind Gaethje (or Max if he beats Gaethje).

It would be a great fight for sure, but like the guys before me said, Arman is already fighting in a title shot eliminator so it wouldn't make much sense. Also, I'd rather they both would get a shot at the title, instead of one taking the other out of the race.

Olives is a hard fight for Arman though. So who knows what happens?

Last edited:
lol just like Fiziev was the next big thing before he fought Gaethje, you know, to clear out the undeserving rank squatters

You talking BSD?

Because y'all keep posting BDS. Confusing me.

BSD gonna beat Poirier then fight for the title.

If Arnan wins his next fight is a title fight. BDS even if he beats Poirier would still be behind Gaethje (or Max if he beats Gaethje).
yeah yeah and Anderson was gonna get sent back to Japan where the competition is easier

if they both beat their next opponent of course.

This matchup would be insannnne. I would favor Arman, but that could be a real BMF matchup.

I agree this is a great match up. But I think the UFC will try to give both a path to a title shot. Especially if the both win.

It be a great LW fight if it happens. I think it would go the distance if Arman mixes it up with grappling instead of trying to stand and bang.

Back