Barboza about McGregor: "I would rip his leg off"

This reminds me of what fighters would say about how they would beat Jon Jones.

Easier said than done, Barboza. McGregor would crush you within a couple of rounds. And I am not even a fan of McGregor.

Barboza has some nasty kicks for sure, but if he plans on countering like that I'm gonna guess Conor can take more kicks to the leg than Barboza can left hands to the chin.
Nailed it!

giphy.gif

I don't like Barboza''s chances in a fight with Conor, my kudos to him for trying to make it happen.

Barboza is a blunt instrument compared to Conor.

Maybe in his dreams after Conor put him to sleep.

Ok Ok, Barboza has a suspect chin. But his chin hasn't failed him recently.

But he is a guy that could beat and finish Conor with Standup and I want to see that.

War Barboza!

as others have mentioned unlikely his chin would hold up. McGregor already has good game plans for straight up MT fighters. not to mention the fact he's min 2-3 fights away from a title shot.

I'm a pretty big Conor detractor but he would fuck Barboza's world up with the quickness.

Dude got rocked briefly by Gil of all people even after he had landed a ton of kicks. The Pettis win was nice but he has shown repeatedly that anyone with good boxing and/or punching power who comes forward is going to be able to take him out of his game.

Barboza will rip his leg off easily. Irish jabroni tends to put his lead leg too heavy (like the Diaz Bros) Alvarez kickd him and he just fell to the ground. Regarding MCG's power that comes from his back leg that generates the momentum when he extends it. Besides barboza has a small reach advantage and irish jabroni struggles with that.

Barboza just explained what everyone knows. Conor stands with that leg just hanging out there and it's just ripe for the picking.

RHODES: How do you think you would win?
BARBOZA: I fight him standing, brother. I'm going to brawl. Certainly. No doubt. I would rip his leg off.
RHODES: You have to be careful with his straight left.
BARBOZA: Yeah, but when he punches, he leaves the leg exactly in the place I like to kick.

Fight wouldn't happen unless Barboza had a belt or if Conor wanted to change his life.

Barboza will rip his leg off easily. Irish jabroni tends to put his lead leg too heavy (like the Diaz Bros) Alvarez kickd him and he just fell to the ground. Regarding MCG's power that comes from his back leg that generates the momentum when he extends it. Besides barboza has a small reach advantage and irish jabroni struggles with that.
Shertards still doing shit like this I see...never change Sherdog...never change

Barboza incredibly overrated. There's a reason why he's never come close to a title shot. Has no chance against the top fighters.

He just destroyed Pettis and Melendez with ease...he's only two fights away from a title shot if he wins....stfu.

Yeah man if Conor tried that straight left his chin would be exposed so I would just do a backflip off the cage and easily land a 360 crescent kick...it would be open all day

Back