Barboza about McGregor: "I would rip his leg off"

Honestly if barboza can avoid getting hit he would probably slice mcgregors leg right up.

Pretty bad match up stylistically for Conor...as are most of the LW top 5. Would love to see this fight. Barboza glass chin is kind of a myth...let's be real. He's ate some big shots since the Varner/Cerrone fight. But that doesn't mean Conor can't KO him.

I think he has an Eddie Alvarez kind of chin. He gets hurts easily but somehow he got used to fighting hurt.

Pretty bad match up stylistically for Conor...as are most of the LW top 5. Would love to see this fight. Barboza glass chin is kind of a myth...let's be real. He's ate some big shots since the Varner/Cerrone fight. But that doesn't mean Conor can't KO him.

My thoughts exactly

Haha when are people going to learn? Conor feasts on the blood of Muay Thai strikers. If you wanna hang with Conor, you gotta be a legit boxer with legit boxing defense. If not, you are getting slept.

Relentless, very skilled grapplers with endless gas tanks would also beat Conor I think. Otherwise I agree.

RHODES: How do you think you would win?
BARBOZA: I fight him standing, brother. I'm going to brawl. Certainly. No doubt. I would rip his leg off.
RHODES: You have to be careful with his straight left.
BARBOZA: Yeah, but when he punches, he leaves the leg exactly in the place I like to kick.

Barboza would wreck McTapper!

#GUERNICAbless

Barboza is tougher than his chin, but he would get KOed with ease

if Ferguson pieced him up on the feet and turned him into a panic wrestler, if Cerrone dropped him with a jab, if MJ pieced him up and Varner slept him......oh boy, it would not be pretty. This may be Conor's easiest match up at 155, tho people still are insane and think Muay Thai will be the style to get Conor, tho he has demonstrated otherwise time and time again.

How would Conor find his chin?

Jab-Donald-Cerrone-vs-Edson-Barboza.gif

Oof that left hand of Conor's would be nighty night time for Edson.

Cowboy dropped Edson with a jab.

Conor caskets Edson.

BARBOZA: I fight him standing, brother. I'm going to brawl. Certainly. No doubt.

/thread

Brawling doesn't work against skill.

He can ask his team-mate Eddie.

I think Barboza would destroy Conor's leg in only a few kicks, but I feel like he would get in there and be too tentative to throw the kicks. Wait too long and get knocked out.

Everybody would rip his leg off, everybody would take him down and maul him, everyone would make him tap , everyone would beat him up in the clinch, everyone would expose something in his stand up......yet , he seems to put every single fighter on queer street and is the head cheese of 2 different weight classes..

Im not even close to one of conors bigger supporters but i wish these fighters would just shut up and recognize the absolute and obvious handful he is in that cage.
they're talking trash like mcgregor does, what's the problem with that?

Everyone is so confident against conor, I think its conors own persona that causes the insecurity in people to front.

Cowboy dropped Edson with a jab.

Conor caskets Edson.

/thread

Brawling doesn't work against skill.

He can ask his team-mate Eddie.
yeah, like barboza is a perry level fighter

Back