Barboza about McGregor: "I would rip his leg off"

unfortunately conor would be able to take atleast a couple leg kicks from edson, but edson wouldnt be able to take 1-2 of conors lefts. conor would knock him out man.

Yeah like Eddie Alvarez. Eddie's wrestling is too much for Conor imo
Eddie has high school wrestling level, I've never said Eddie was a bad matchup for Conor, also, Barboza has height/reach advantage, remember Conor making excuses about that?

Eddie has high school wrestling level, I've never said Eddie was a bad matchup for Conor, also, Barboza has height/reach advantage, remember Conor making excuses about that?
I know but Barboza got KO'd by Cowboy's jab. Imagine a left hook from Conor. And i'm not a fan of Conor but damn the guy is superlative in striking department

Barboza offensively could pose a real threat to Conor, but honestly I don't trust his chin

Everybody would rip his leg off, everybody would take him down and maul him, everyone would make him tap , everyone would beat him up in the clinch, everyone would expose something in his stand up......yet , he seems to put every single fighter on queer street and is the head cheese of 2 different weight classes..

Im not even close to one of conors bigger supporters but i wish these fighters would just shut up and recognize the absolute and obvious handful he is in that cage.
I think this is Connor's biggest draw, he appears very beatable. It makes all his fights interesting because everyone he fights is conviced that they can beat him. It's not like a prime Anderson or GSP where everyone pretty much knew what was going to happen before the fight even started. Even as good as Connor is, he has clear weaknesess that can be (but rarely are) exploited.

Well let's see... Conor has broken or injured about 5 fighters legs/feet by checking kicks including Max, Nate, and Edward. This bum is no different.

Bad matchup for Conor? It's funny how people try to explain how that is. Conor would literally pick this guy apart. No boxing skills whatsoever.

Generic José Aldo with little durability has zero chance and even the haters know that if that admit it or not... Out of 10 bouts I'd be comfortable betting on 10 convincing wins for Conor, a chunk coming in round one.

Barboza has some nasty kicks for sure, but if he plans on countering like that I'm gonna guess Conor can take more kicks to the leg than Barboza can left hands to the chin.

If McGregor throws 3 punches and doesn't get a KO, he gasses... so you don't need to dodge/block many.

Barboza is the easiest, realistic title defence McGregor could have at 155.

No doubt Dana has had a word in Barboza's ear.

Barboza incredibly overrated. There's a reason why he's never come close to a title shot. Has no chance against the top fighters.

He just beat two top guys back to back and will beat a third when he has Dariush swinging at shadows.

He just destroyed Pettis and Melendez with ease...he's only two fights away from a title shot if he wins....stfu.

Yet will still get obliterated and sent back to the bottom of the top 10 by the next decent guy he faces. USADA Pettis has been on complete decline, while Melendez has been even worse.

I know but Barboza got KO'd by Cowboy's jab. Imagine a left hook from Conor. And i'm not a fan of Conor but damn the guy is superlative in striking department

He got stunned by it, not KO'd.
Cerrone submitted him after that.

Dariush is also overrated as shit

Magomedov, the guy he just beat, was being pegged as a champion-in-waiting by some "in the know", so it was moreso him that was overrated. Dariush kills hype for a living. Magmodeov, James Vick, Carlos Diego Ferreira, all undefeated in the UFC until Benny got his hands on them.

Back