banging older women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hf.gif

Wait, at first I thought you were giving me props, but now that I look closer it looks like she misses the high five...

you bastard!

When I was 20 there was this pretty hot woman in her 40's in one of my night classes. I would always chat her up and before long she was getting really flirty. One night after class we actually made out a little bit. Then she asked me if I'd ever had a sportsman's double. I had no idea what this was but she explained that it was a threesome with a mother and daughter.

I was thinking I'd died and gone to heaven, so of course I say yes, and she takes me back to her apartment. We walked in the door and she turns on the lights and yells "Wake up, Mom, I got a young one!"

So if this woman was 40, how old was her mom?

Go for it, you got nothing to lose except a little semen.

How old are we talking? I don't want to fuck a old bitch and cause her to have a cardiac arrest.

Wait, at first I thought you were giving me props, but now that I look closer it looks like she misses the high five...

you bastard!

It's okay cause you probably got a sweet gummer from that broads mother.

Is that the ugly teacher that had sex with a mentally disabled kid?

lol it's funny. You young twits probably think you're women's gift to the pussy.

"All the young girls don't know how to fuck right" yada yada yada.

Cougars get with young guys for the same reasons old pervy men want to fuck nubile women. It makes those ancient hags feel better about themselves landing something that much younger. You're being used in the same sense yet feel like you've done some great accomplishment, lol

And you're probably boring shrimp-dicks of the mindless jackhammering variety. If you're a pudgy 40 year old that manages to convince a 20 year old super model to have sex with you... it's not about how well they fuck now, is it?

I'm in this club. This thread made me realize my range in the last couple years has gone from 19-42...

And I always look for moms...you know they put out.

Ya know, I kinda envy that guy. I mean, we're all attracted to beautiful young women, which are hard to get since there's so much competition.

But imagine how sweet life would be if the women you were most attracted to were the ones that nobody else wanted? Picking up chicks would be super easy and they'd be so grateful they'd treat you like a king. Not to mention they'd never cheat on you because there's no other men interested.

Dude's got a sweet life. Reminds me of shallow hal. "I saw a knockout, I don't care what anybody else saw!"

Ya know, I kinda envy that guy. I mean, we're all attracted to beautiful young women, which are hard to get since there's so much competition.

But imagine how sweet life would be if the women you were most attracted to were the ones that nobody else wanted? Picking up chicks would be super easy and they'd be so grateful they'd treat you like a king. Not to mention they'd never cheat on you because there's no other men interested.

Dude's got a sweet life. Reminds me of shallow hal. "I saw a knockout, I don't care what anybody else saw!"

The mom of that 40 yr old was about that age, wasn't she?

Can we get Sherdogs resident older women to chime in on this thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back