banging older women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my younger days I nailed some older women. They are usually down for some dirtier stuff right away, ie butt fingers, whatever.
The other day some old milf at Starbucks was trying to hollar at me, telling me that I have great arms, obviously fiending for D. I just smiled at her because I have a gf, but went around flexing at the world the rest of the day. Thx you old sexy bitch

Butt fingers! You know there's no boundaries after that happens.

The best sex I've had was with women in their mid thirties.

I have to beg young girls to blow me usually. Older girls just go for it.

When I was 27 fresh out of my divorce I got approached on okcupid by an asian chick who was 41 but could pass for early 30's, she took good care of herself. I was apprehensive at first, but said f*** it when she invited me over to "watch a movie". She was insatiable, it got to the point when I stayed over that I had to sleep on my side or my stomach or id be woken up with her riding or blowing me... which sounds great but when you can have sex at-will and as much as you want (or dont), sleep is preferable.

Had to end it as she got super clingy and would be rude to every younger attractive female we met, even if they were my friends gfs who id known for years.

I've banged a few older chicks.

Never again though, way too clingy, I want a girl that is younger or a chick whereby if I accidentally got her pregnant, I'd be cool with it.

When compared to the soft wet inner thigh of a 19yo cougars are terrible.

But pussy is pussy.

Never again though, way too clingy, I want a girl that is younger or a chick whereby if I accidentally got her pregnant, I'd be cool with it.

Would be cool with it? Meaning you wouldn't be begging her to get rid of it?

I can't imagine such a scenario with some random lay.

The key is to find the right balance between age/experience and age/fading looks.

You can burgle a fine-ass A+ looking, 20 year old, and everyone will be like "Damn!" but you are not having as good a time as a guy banging a 30 year old B+, I promise you. lol

A 30 year old A+ doe.....Hory Shiiiit

Source: The Clamburglar

Banging older chicks is always fun...as long as you keep them under 35 years old.

Can chicks over 35 still bang? Sure. But who wants to bang someone past their prime?

So, finish banging older chicks by the time you hit mid 30s because from there on out you are going to want the non-wrinkled version of her from about 5-10 years ago when she was at her athletic best.

Been there. Done that. I prefer younger than me. Around 18-22.

When i was 18 i banged a 4/10 38y/o? That one i regret

a couple of months after that i banged a 8/10 milf in her 40s that one i wish i could get some more from she was freaky!

Whats it like mayberry? Im talking like 37 or older with a couple kids. is the whoope pretty good or what? Share your experiences.

Depends on if she is a romantic. But considering your thread topic description consists of the word "banging," I am more than certain that this will not be an issue for you.

Also

I'm 21 I've done some older broads. Last year around this time I was bangin a 40 year old. Great pussy she was responsible and much easier to get along with than someone my own age.

old-woman-smoking-sandy-powers.jpg

She's ready.

yea, I used to hook up with a 40-year old when I was 25.

She had low self esteem, multiple DUIs, smoked liked a chimney and was a PETA-type liberal, almost hippie-like....you know, a real classy broad.

We would drink ourselves sloppy, and bang in the car outside her place, funny thing is that we never went inside or had sex on a bed.

She was pretty wild and liked being bitten and slightly choked. All in all, it was a good experience and a phase of my life that I wouldn't change.

You could tell that she had been hurt in the past and had a lot of life experience on relationships, but came out bitter through the whole thing.

In the end, she broke it off and started to see a guy her age who was just as hippie as her.

Fucking LOL to this.

I've had sex with girls in a range of 5 years older and 10 years younger and I rarely go outside that unless she is doing the pursuing.

I can tell you have generally had way better sex, and it is not even close with the girls my age and older then the ones at the young end of my range. I find the older ones know exactly what they need to do or to have you do to please them and they know how to please you and I think it helps that they feel they have something to prove since they are not just some young pretty face.

The only dead f*cks I have ever had where the girl just lays there and seems clueless beyond what you direct her to do, was with younger girls.

my girl will be 40 before I turn 33.

she looks like she's in her 20s so I'm good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back