banging older women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol it's funny. You young twits probably think you're women's gift to the pussy.

"All the young girls don't know how to fuck right" yada yada yada.

Cougars get with young guys for the same reasons old pervy men want to fuck nubile women. It makes those ancient hags feel better about themselves landing something that much younger. You're being used in the same sense yet feel like you've done some great accomplishment, lol

And you're probably boring shrimp-dicks of the mindless jackhammering variety. If you're a pudgy 40 year old that manages to convince a 20 year old super model to have sex with you... it's not about how well they fuck now, is it?

Ya know, I kinda envy that guy. I mean, we're all attracted to beautiful young women, which are hard to get since there's so much competition.

But imagine how sweet life would be if the women you were most attracted to were the ones that nobody else wanted? Picking up chicks would be super easy and they'd be so grateful they'd treat you like a king. Not to mention they'd never cheat on you because there's no other men interested.

Dude's got a sweet life. Reminds me of shallow hal. "I saw a knockout, I don't care what anybody else saw!"

GSP's preferences leaves him little competition.

nana2570.gif

I believe that's being a gerontophile.

I'll be honest here in that I have banged a few older chicks before, especially a few in their 50's and I have to say I've had some of the best sex with them. They are for the most part the type of females who are hungry the loving and know how to please a man

lol it's funny. You young twits probably think you're women's gift to the pussy.

"All the young girls don't know how to fuck right" yada yada yada.

Cougars get with young guys for the same reasons old pervy men want to fuck nubile women. It makes those ancient hags feel better about themselves landing something that much younger. You're being used in the same sense yet feel like you've done some great accomplishment, lol

And you're probably boring shrimp-dicks of the mindless jackhammering variety. If you're a pudgy 40 year old that manages to convince a 20 year old super model to have sex with you... it's not about how well they fuck now, is it?

I'll fully admit that its easier to nail a cougar. Its harder to find one but when you do its in the bag unless you're an idiot. Some guys just like variety. Cougars are generally much more confident with themselves. Their body language during sex is usually way more feminine and relaxed. A lot of the tines they have been cooped up in a marriage for 20 years and are just looking to have fun. I don't see anything wrong with that. It's just something different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back