banging older women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyNate11

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Whats it like mayberry? Im talking like 37 or older with a couple kids. is the whoope pretty good or what? Share your experiences.

um yeah my wife is 36 and I bang her all the time, I also have children.

I enjoy banging her very much although she doesn't like it when I tell her I want to bang her, she says I should ask her to make love.

You can't bang her.

was there anything else you needed to know?

Ask CHL. He fucked a broad so old she didn't come she doth faketh.

Been there and got the shirt. I was like 23 and she was 40.

Awesome. Awe inspiring.

Although the mid 30s chicks are the greatest

I've hooked up with plenty of cougars. They're hit and miss just like 20 something year olds are. I'd say on average they are more confident in bed but it's not a guarantee. Had back to back cougars within a few weeks of each other back in the day. The first one was incredible. Met for drinks, she was flirty as hell. I didn't even have to do anything to impress her other than just not say anything stupid. We got to her place and it was one of the best experiences ever. She made me feel like more of a man than I've ever felt. A couple weeks later I'm talking to this one that's even hotter. She's sexy as hell and confident as shit. We go back to her place after the bar and she was like afraid to put my junk in her mouth. It was the weirdest thing ever. The rest of the time she just laid there and kept saying "do you like that?". I definitely did not because I don't like having sex with dead bodies.

On average they are more interesting to talk to but they can also be more annoying than younger girls because they can go on and on for what seems like forever about the most mundane of things.

They love flattery. If they're in their 40's, don't say that they look like they're in their 20's. They hear that shit all the time. Come up with something better than that. If they respond with something about you being too young but they almost have an embarrassed look about it, you have a shot. If they say you're too young and they seem pretty serious, then don't waste your time. Most of them are weird about their kids ages. If you are near their age, it's less likely to be a go. They're much more approachable than younger girls but you'll get denied more because you can't always tell what older women are into younger guys. But being denied based on age isn't really that big of a deal anyway.

I've hooked up with plenty of cougars. They're hit and miss just like 20 something year olds are. I'd say on average they are more confident in bed but it's not a guarantee. Had back to back cougars within a few weeks of each other back in the day. The first one was incredible. Met for drinks, she was flirty as hell. I didn't even have to do anything to impress her other than just not say anything stupid. We got to her place and it was one of the best experiences ever. She made me feel like more of a man than I've ever felt. A couple weeks later I'm talking to this one that's even hotter. She's sexy as hell and confident as shit. We go back to her place after the bar and she was like afraid to put my junk in her mouth. It was the weirdest thing ever. The rest of the time she just laid there and kept saying "do you like that?". I definitely did not because I don't like having sex with dead bodies.

On average they are more interesting to talk to but they can also be more annoying than younger girls because they can go on and on for what seems like forever about the most mundane of things.

They love flattery. If they're in their 40's, don't say that they look like they're in their 20's. They hear that shit all the time. Come up with something better than that. If they respond with something about you being too young but they almost have an embarrassed look about it, you have a shot. If they say you're too young and they seem pretty serious, then don't waste your time. Most of them are weird about their kids ages. If you are near their age, it's less likely to be a go. They're much more approachable than younger girls but you'll get denied more because you can't always tell what older women are into younger guys. But being denied based on age isn't really that big of a deal anyway.

Perfectly stated

'Twas good and as the other poster stated so elequently picking up cougs is an art on its own

try it.

When I was in my 20s and 30s I'd get with ladies in their 20s rather frequently. It's not a boast, though, because most of them were boring in the hay (kinda like the dead bodies by the previous essayist).

But when I went with older ladies, older than me, or ladies in their 30s, they knew how to "please a man." Let's just leave it at that.

Try it, guy.

I find women in their 30's are more wild in the bedroom than women in their 20's. I'm 31 and I'm having the best sex of my life with my 32 year old wife.

Older women are going to be more confident in their sexual abilities than younger women. But being confident doesn't mean they're any good.

In Russia, older woman bangs you.

angry_old_russion_lady.jpeg

I have found them better in bed on average but don't have a large sample size.

Oh shit, just remembered my worst and yeah she was about 35yo IIRC was terrible.

But being denied based on age isn't really that big of a deal anyway.

Being denied due to a summary opinion they have formed aint so bad.

Which is why you hear about friend zone's so much, some chick I don't shots me down, meh. Some chick I have been friends with a chasing for a year and who knows me well shot me down, yeah that shit hurts.

Twas great the day I discovered this for myself.

As a lady older than 37 with several children, I guarantee I would have you walking funny for a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back