banging older women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've hooked up with plenty of cougars. They're hit and miss just like 20 something year olds are. I'd say on average they are more confident in bed but it's not a guarantee. Had back to back cougars within a few weeks of each other back in the day. The first one was incredible. Met for drinks, she was flirty as hell. I didn't even have to do anything to impress her other than just not say anything stupid. We got to her place and it was one of the best experiences ever. She made me feel like more of a man than I've ever felt. A couple weeks later I'm talking to this one that's even hotter. She's sexy as hell and confident as shit. We go back to her place after the bar and she was like afraid to put my junk in her mouth. It was the weirdest thing ever. The rest of the time she just laid there and kept saying "do you like that?". I definitely did not because I don't like having sex with dead bodies.

On average they are more interesting to talk to but they can also be more annoying than younger girls because they can go on and on for what seems like forever about the most mundane of things.

They love flattery. If they're in their 40's, don't say that they look like they're in their 20's. They hear that shit all the time. Come up with something better than that. If they respond with something about you being too young but they almost have an embarrassed look about it, you have a shot. If they say you're too young and they seem pretty serious, then don't waste your time. Most of them are weird about their kids ages. If you are near their age, it's less likely to be a go. They're much more approachable than younger girls but you'll get denied more because you can't always tell what older women are into younger guys. But being denied based on age isn't really that big of a deal anyway.

You sir sure do know your cougars.

never have, cant say that i wouldnt i guess given the right circumstances

I've been with quite a few. The best BJ was from a 32 year old but the best sex I've ever had was from a 23 year old. Usually women over 30 are better in bed due to experience imo.

been there.
it's nice, and if you're lucky there's not as much drama as with younger chicks

Older chicks don't give sloppy head as much as younger chicks do. That's for damn sure!

I've hooked up with plenty of cougars. They're hit and miss just like 20 something year olds are. I'd say on average they are more confident in bed but it's not a guarantee. Had back to back cougars within a few weeks of each other back in the day. The first one was incredible. Met for drinks, she was flirty as hell. I didn't even have to do anything to impress her other than just not say anything stupid. We got to her place and it was one of the best experiences ever. She made me feel like more of a man than I've ever felt. A couple weeks later I'm talking to this one that's even hotter. She's sexy as hell and confident as shit. We go back to her place after the bar and she was like afraid to put my junk in her mouth. It was the weirdest thing ever. The rest of the time she just laid there and kept saying "do you like that?". I definitely did not because I don't like having sex with dead bodies.

On average they are more interesting to talk to but they can also be more annoying than younger girls because they can go on and on for what seems like forever about the most mundane of things.

They love flattery. If they're in their 40's, don't say that they look like they're in their 20's. They hear that shit all the time. Come up with something better than that. If they respond with something about you being too young but they almost have an embarrassed look about it, you have a shot. If they say you're too young and they seem pretty serious, then don't waste your time. Most of them are weird about their kids ages. If you are near their age, it's less likely to be a go. They're much more approachable than younger girls but you'll get denied more because you can't always tell what older women are into younger guys. But being denied based on age isn't really that big of a deal anyway.

LOL @ dead bodies. sad, but so true. i actually wanted to settle down with a woman in her mid-thirties, when i was twenty-eight. she was hot as shit, and smart as hell. worked at stanford, etc. but the age thing was too much for her. she wanted kids, and i didn't want to settle. she's now married with kids, but i do wonder from time to time.

37 years old? You mean younger women?

Only time for me was about five years ago. I was 25 and she said she was 42. Went to visit a friend in Myrtle Beach and we all went to the bar of course. This cougar just stares me down all night so for the first time ever I actually approach a lady very straight and to the point. The clothing she was wearing was a little deceiving as she was a little thicker than I thought. That didn't stop me though and we went at it hard. The next morning we are walking out of her condo and this 16 year girl opens a bedroom door right as we pass it. She stares at her mom for a second and then tells her she needs $20. Mom tells her to go back in her room. It was a little awkward.

She kept calling me from a private number after that. Not sure why. I went back a year later for a 311 concert and as soon as we get out of the car, the woman pulls up in the space directly across from us. I actually got kicked out of the show later on for waving a joint around. I ran into "Michelle" in the parking lot and she convinces me to jump over the outdoor smoking area wall to sneak back in. I do this, and land directly in front of two bouncers. I say don't worry I'm leaving as they look at me with this you've got to be kidding me look. Good times.

Seen countless older chicks at the gym I would love to bang. Women who stay in shape and still look decent for their age.

I've had a couple of older women. One of them was pretty awesome. I think she had a couple of kids.

I banged the shit out of her in quite a few positions and for ages but I wasn't gonna cum 'cause I was drunk. Well, she wasn't gonna give up on me. She went down on me and just kept going and going until my manjuice was all over her hair and shit.

Next week she hits me up on FB (I don't know how she even found me - I was impressed) and asks if we could start a strictly sex type relationship, but I politely declined. It was good but something like that would have been too much of a hassle.

I banged a couple older chicks when I was in college. Both were over 40, iirc.

Both of them were abnormally loud and appreciative.

I think this is something that we've all done at one point or another. It's a really enjoyable experience, but not one that I wanted to make a habit of. It was something I would occasionally dabble in while I was young, but knew that there was still a lot to be said for women who were still young and keeping things tight.

Hooked up with a 37 year old outside a club in my early twenties, was a wild night.

She had a waterbed though which on occasion would fuck up my rhythm.

In my younger days I nailed some older women. They are usually down for some dirtier stuff right away, ie butt fingers, whatever.
The other day some old milf at Starbucks was trying to hollar at me, telling me that I have great arms, obviously fiending for D. I just smiled at her because I have a gf, but went around flexing at the world the rest of the day. Thx you old sexy bitch

I prefer younger, like everyone I guess, but not a problem

'Twas good and as the other poster stated so elequently picking up cougs is an art on its own

That username...I used to think like that but then stopped caring about size, shape, color, etc. who gives a fuck after all. My friend group's motto is "we fuck fatties" now.

I strongly support this.

When I was in undergrad, I had friends in college where there were lots of such attractive older women, single moms etc. I came to appreciate this

Had 2 cougar experiences. 1 was awful and I want forget everything about it. The more recent one was amazing and made me a believer in the cougar/milf stories. The first one, though. Man, that was awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back