banging older women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At age 28 I met a 47 year old mother of three on OKCupid. The sex and her oral skills were just fucking phenomenal.

old-woman-smoking-sandy-powers.jpg

She's ready.

After a priest conducts an exorcism on her haunted pussy, I'm all in.

When I was 19 I took the sexiest 31 year chick back to a hotel after the bar on New Year's Eve. Honestly best night of my life this chick did things that are probably illegal in some countries, thanks for taking me down memory lane buddy

When I was 19 I took the sexiest 31 year chick back to a hotel after the bar on New Year's Eve. Honestly best night of my life this chick did things that are probably illegal in some countries, thanks for taking me down memory lane buddy

These are peoples mothers and aunts and grandmas your talking about here guys.

Last edited:
well if we are talking about women with kids and who are or were married, when I was 22 I banged a 28 year old who had been married, had 2 kids and was in the middle of her divorce, yeah all I can say is she was horny and wanted to fuck, sometimes it felt it was out of anger or revenge but hey I didnt care, sex was great.

Then as a 34 year old I banged a 32 year old who also had kids and was actually married at the time, I guess she wasnt "old" to me but she was "older" from the perspective of some of you younger guys

From my perspective the difference between "younger" and "older" is that banging a girl in her early 20s even when she is having sex, young girls are concerned with not being labeled "whores" or "slutty" thats a huge no no for them, so even if they have a dick between their legs they are not going to go all dirty or nasty with you because "hey yeah Im fucking you but Im no whore" so sex is not "all out" because all girls that age want to get married, and they are saving "some nasty" for when they get married

On the contrary a women who has been married already, she doesnt even think about that shit anymore, she went already all out with her sexuality, and sometimes calling her "slutty" is even a compliment for them. So when fucking they are going to go all out, they really want to get fucked, so from the man's perspective sex is going to be a lot more satisfying with her than fucking a 20 something that like I said "is saving some and doesnt want to go all whore on you"

I dont mean to generalize and I dont mean to know it all, maybe Im wrong, and Im sure there are plenty of exceptions to this rule, by no means I claim to have fucked hundreds of girls, but Ive been around and Im just posting my thoughts from what Ive been able to observe. Peace!

Can be good, can be bad. Can be good and bad.

I smashed an older lady who was visiting in NY from FL. She was fuckin sexy. Blonde, tan, and still had it going on in every sense. I Thought it would be dope because I could go in, put beats on, and then never see her again. She was supposed to be bouncing after the weekend was up.

Well, the next weekend she turns up at the normal spot I chill at. She straight up stalked me. Guess the young D really had her mind playing games on her. It took some work to shed that one. But I smashed it again anyway, because fuck it.

Guess I should've taken the fact that she was a PI as a warning sign...

Last edited:
Had 2 cougar experiences. 1 was awful and I want forget everything about it. The more recent one was amazing and made me a believer in the cougar/milf stories. The first one, though. Man, that was awful.

giphy.gif

This first experience you speak of. Do go on...

When I was 20 there was this pretty hot woman in her 40's in one of my night classes. I would always chat her up and before long she was getting really flirty. One night after class we actually made out a little bit. Then she asked me if I'd ever had a sportsman's double. I had no idea what this was but she explained that it was a threesome with a mother and daughter.

I was thinking I'd died and gone to heaven, so of course I say yes, and she takes me back to her apartment. We walked in the door and she turns on the lights and yells "Wake up, Mom, I got a young one!"

When I was 20 there was this pretty hot woman in her 40's in one of my night classes. I would always chat her up and before long she was getting really flirty. One night after class we actually made out a little bit. Then she asked me if I'd ever had a sportsman's double. I had no idea what this was but she explained that it was a threesome with a mother and daughter.

I was thinking I'd died and gone to heaven, so of course I say yes, and she takes me back to her apartment. We walked in the door and she turns on the lights and yells "Wake up, Mom, I got a young one!"

Plot twist of the month

hf.gif

My wife is 37 with 2 kids so, yes.

She still knows how to throw down

I pulled a 41 y.o in her birthday, I was 21. It wasn't any better than girls my own age, but at the time you think it's awesome coz she's a milf.

The best sex I've had was with women in their mid thirties.

Same here. Only been with 1 older chick but working on my 2nd! The sex is just all out with an older woman than a chick in my age range (late 20s). Course there's always the rare one but older women can rock a **** in different ways.

Age makes no difference after around 21 for most women. The chicks that will rock your world in their early 20's are the same ones that will rock your world in their 40's. I tend to believe that younger women are actually much better in bed, contrary to popular belief. They're more likely to consistently put out, give head, and take it in the back door.

these are facts young fellas

sincerely an older dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back