Attorney on domestic violence charge: "If Rumble hits you, your grandkids will feel it"

Example. You're in an argument and she starts smashing your TV, laptop, personal belongings, and valuable possessions. Smart thing to do is just leave and call the cops. Some might to want to protect their belongings so they pick up the woman and gently put them in another room.

I wouldn't do that because in this day and age you have to sit there and take the abuse but morally if a guy picks up an an abusive woman and gently puts her in another room he's not a criminal nor is it a crime. Morally she's the one out line.

That's just an example, but it probably happens all the time because women know they can dish out unilateral abuse to men and have the authorities back them up 100%. Such is the world we live in.

Gender equality they said...

Either way, he deescalated it without hurting her, how is that assault? The only thing i question in this case is Rumbles choice of women. xD Does he have a penchant for crazy Latinas? i mean who could blame him.
Yeah it's strange

Well most people can't pick someone up and move then to another room like a folding chair.
I did back in college. Some skank went into my room wearing only her panties. I had to carry her to the other room where my friends are crashing and throw her on the bed. I don't know if they ran a train on her. Too tired to care.

Why spend even 1 minute around a complaining female? Leave and don't look back...especially after something like this...smh

tenor.gif
There’s one clear way to settle this. After Glover’s first grandkid are born, ask him if he felt this punch. If he felt it then the lawyer was right and the charges can be dropped.

Lmao at "de-escalating an argument" by picking up a woman and transporting her somewhere.
That lawyer is retarded or something? He is practically admitting the charges. His comment on Johnson's strength are also unneeded and make things worse (portraying Johnson as dangerous).

”Police did not find any visible injuries on the woman.”

<mma3>

So she had her feelings hurt?

I did back in college. Some skank went into my room wearing only her panties. I had to carry her to the other room where my friends are crashing and throw her on the bed. I don't know if they ran a train on her. Too tired to care.

In college I also had some girl completely drunk wander into my room, sit down, tried to talk, then wander out. In a real situation like that, I immediately called campus security and described the situation because the first thing that occurred to me was that she could accuse me of rape later. She later came and apologized.

Sounds milquetoast, but this day and age I am absolutely sure this was the right thing to do.

Last edited:
Well Rumble should pretend he wants to get back together with her and when she eventually falls for it and kisses/hugs him charge her with sexual assault
Sure he could do that. As with all other sexual assault cases it is just so hard to prove anything when it is a he say she say case. If theres no evidence, no case. Which is why so many real "hold you down and threaten to kill you rapists" go around free.

I can see how she should be able to slap a restraining order on him( you can't just pick a woman up and move her against her will).

His lawyer worded it perfectly, I don't see how that is domestic violence.

They are protecting a private establishment, and are withing legal rights to restrain you and stop you from entering.
If it is his his residence. Which I have no idea if it was. I grasping at straws here honestly. However it might make it legal to remove her.

Back