Attorney on domestic violence charge: "If Rumble hits you, your grandkids will feel it"

I see AJ got himself a top league lawyer with those wordings and vocabulary. AJ not guilty 100%

What does he mean by it happens all the time? Don't people just leave the room rather than picking their SO up and moving them?

Example. You're in an argument and she starts smashing your TV, laptop, personal belongings, and valuable possessions. Smart thing to do is just leave and call the cops. Some might to want to protect their belongings so they pick up the woman and gently put them in another room.

I wouldn't do that because in this day and age you have to sit there and take the abuse but morally if a guy picks up an an abusive woman and gently puts her in another room he's not a criminal nor is it a crime. Morally she's the one out line.

That's just an example, but it probably happens all the time because women know they can dish out unilateral abuse to men and have the authorities back them up 100%. Such is the world we live in.

Bitches b crazy

#freehumblerumble

#deathtoyogamats

shes lucky it wasnt this kinda football move..

giphy.gif

What does he mean by it happens all the time? Don't people just leave the room rather than picking their SO up and moving them?

No real men will pick up their woman carry them into a room then padlock the door shut behind them.

Rumble does have a history of abuse towards females
Does he though? I could totally be wrong here as I am only going off of memory but wasn't there an initial allegation with a gf that seemed a little fishy (i.e. she wasn't seriously injured or something, story didn't make sense, etc.), then the argument at the gym where he threw a yoga mat across the room (not even at anyone), and now this situation where it seems like he just carried her out of the room. Is that all correct? Like I mentioned, I could be wrong. Hahaha Rumble really needs to stay away from women in general though it seems like. Big booty bitches and grappling seem to be his kryptonite XD

They both agree on what happened, the question is if it is domestic violence. In its strictest definition I think it is - Restraining, and physically and forcibly moving a person against their will is not legal.
Then why are bouncers paid?

When my wife is angry with me and wants to sleep on the sofa, I just pick her up and carry her to bed.

This lawyer’s words remind me of Greg Hardy’s coach, who said somethig to the effect of “if he (Greg) had any malice, she would be dead”.

https://middleeasy.com/mma-news/greg-hardy-coach-padden/

I just think it’s ridiculous to defend/justify someone’s actions in this way.

That kind of defense works only at the drug corner or at MMA gym. But the Judge and the Jury are different kind of beasts to deal with.

If Rumble should have used that Football hold on the cage, he would be champ champ champ. Poor fight IQ according where to pick the fights.
Ie6JeZiWTvmcm4u8mihC4xGIwOLVfbfbnS-aRp6RLCI.gif

For his defense he needs to show the court a youtube video of rumbles greatest knockouts.

A lot of these DV charges are false, we're seeing it a lot here in Australia too. Just a bunch of women (usually) looking to cashout of the #memoo movement.

Either way, he deescalated it without hurting her, how is that assault? The only thing i question in this case is Rumbles choice of women. xD Does he have a penchant for crazy Latinas? i mean who could blame him.

“Anthony Johnson, if he hits you, your grandkids are going to feel it,” Walsh told MMA Junkie on Wednesday.

Already better hype man than Goldberg

Sounds like the attorney is fishing for a commentator job after the case is done

women act like they are held down in life and need to fight for equality yet men get charged with DM for "picking up" a woman that is losing her shit, in attempt to calm her down.

k

Which makes him more intimidating to ANYONE let alone someone that is forcibly confined and defenseless.

They both agree on what happened, the question is if it is domestic violence. In its strictest definition I think it is - Restraining, and physically and forcibly moving a person against their will is not legal.
Well Rumble should pretend he wants to get back together with her and when she eventually falls for it and kisses/hugs him charge her with sexual assault

Back