Attention NEW Fans

I hate when fighters hug it out at the end after a "bad blood" build up. You don't hug it out after true bad blood.

I hate when fighters hug it out at the end after a "bad blood" build up. You don't hug it out after true bad blood.

When uve just given a fight performance that changes you forever with someone....you hug it out bro..

These guys took something from one another for the rest of their lives...that night..

Great great fight

Zuffa zombies bruh...

<mma3><{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><{nope}>

New-ish fan and I fast forward through the interviews because fighters are retarded meatheads and I'm interested in literally 0% of what they have to say.

Same with everyone I know, but probably it's because people don't speak English here.

I got my fiancée into MMA though, she just likes to see spinning shit KO's.
My little brother's a McGregor fan and had to watch him get his shit pushed in every time. Almost feel bad for him.

Knee or ankle...for sure ken twisted that shit like a pretzel
Aye, Conman's "beef" is all manufactured. That being said, it does bring out the best in Khabib and Poirier, who in their own (far more modest ways) used all Conman's fabricated "beef" to publicly humiliate him post-fight.

Soo many fans these days are just interested in the made up bullshit personas that try there hardest to be something there just not...you all need to educate yourself what REAL beef and REAL toughness looks like...yelling with your leg broken insults isnt tough...talking big after beating a paint maker on short notice isnt my idea of hot shit ..

This is what true MMA beef looks like and what it gives us as fans...no need to manufacture anything ..this is what real toughness looks like

Maybe after watching this you'll understand how silly some of these new guys seem ...

EDIT: Feel free to post some more Truely honorable matches where real toughness and true grit was shown and real beef was dealt with

What we really want to know is did you finally clear that up regarding the difference between a real goat versus a sheep?

Shamrock did wat Chael/Conor did before their times.....he was just bad at it cuz he went to WWF/E and thought that his shit was 'cool' lol but it wasnt...

EDIT: Feel free to post some more Truely honorable matches where real toughness and true grit was shown and real beef was dealt with

tumblr_nqdsy1Dy2z1rofocqo1_400.gifv
WUeG1Kf.gif

When uve just given a fight performance that changes you forever with someone....you hug it out bro..

These guys took something from one another for the rest of their lives...that night..

Great great fight

Eh, I disagree. There's no hugging it out when true hate is involved. That's why you didn't see Khabib and Conor hug it out.

Back