Attention NEW Fans

Paolo Delutis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Soo many fans these days are just interested in the made up bullshit personas that try there hardest to be something there just not...you all need to educate yourself what REAL beef and REAL toughness looks like...yelling with your leg broken insults isnt tough...talking big after beating a paint maker on short notice isnt my idea of hot shit ..

This is what true MMA beef looks like and what it gives us as fans...no need to manufacture anything ..this is what real toughness looks like

Maybe after watching this you'll understand how silly some of these new guys seem ...

EDIT: Feel free to post some more Truely honorable matches where real toughness and true grit was shown and real beef was dealt with

Last edited:
Knee or ankle...for sure ken twisted that shit like a pretzel
Yeah I thought I read something about Frye getting addicted to pain pills because of that fight. Crazy stuff.

Seen plenty of that in the modern era. Conor-Khabib, DC-Jones, Lesnar-Mir just to name a few. Hatred during and even after the fight isn't unique to the old era ya dopes.

Your missing the point lol... genuine fighters and beef should trump all the bullshit characters and yapping...yes weve had them recently and those have always been the best ...you cant manufacture it in MMA ... this aint WWE

I failed two PED tests just by watching that fight
Yeah looks like 2 dudes who wouldn’t be top 30 in any weight class today. Plus Ken went on to be a WWE star so he knew a thing or two about entertainment and promoting a fight.

Colby VS Usman was a beef match where both dudes went all out.

There is a reason why MMA is the most popular it has ever been right now.

Yeah looks like 2 dudes who wouldn’t be top 30 in any weight class today. Plus Ken went on to be a WWE star so he knew a thing or two about entertainment and promoting a fight.

Colby VS Usman was a beef match where both dudes went all out.
Yeah Ken was way past his prime by then, Frye was on the way down. This fight actually made him develop a pain pill addiction Ken shredded his ankle with a heel hook and he refused to tap. Sad way for two legends to go out but it was a hell of a fight.

Soo many fans these days are just interested in the made up bullshit personas that try there hardest to be something there just not...you all need to educate yourself what REAL beef and REAL toughness looks like...yelling with your leg broken insults isnt tough...talking big after beating a paint maker on short notice isnt my idea of hot shit ..

This is what true MMA beef looks like and what it gives us as fans...no need to manufacture anything ..this is what real toughness looks like

Maybe after watching this you'll understand how silly some of these new guys seem ...

Maybe show them the Sanchez and Guida fight, but I think all that blood might make them feel a bit wheezy

Fucking lol at thinking any feud KEN SHAMROCK was part of as legit. Don't be a mark.

Buncha Venum noobs imo

Back