ASSANGE: I would've had 'no problem' releasing similar info about Trump and might do so in 4 years

Question, did you actually listen to that interview or just read the write up?
I read the write up. Saw the headline while checking my email, but I've never noted BI as unreliable, so I figure this write up is an accurate portrayal of what he said.

I think the difference is that I'm highlighting the part that Assange agrees is overwhelming vs his own personal thought. No matter how you look at it, as I said, my post would agree with Assange. I just think that it says a lot that Assange's only "denial" towards this situation is that "Well, it's so clear that they were affiliated with Russia that it might be a false flag"
Qn8nQmX.gif

Why can't he be dead in a ditch somewhere.
Christ, I hate that guy, hating on my country and telling other people's secrets for a living. POS personified.

You hate a guy for exposing corruption? And then you probably hate things like the blue wall and other forms of corruption. Makes sense.

"The Russians hacked" is starting to feel like "born in Kenya". What evidence is really going to come out (other than a confession) that would settle either of these things conclusively? I chalk it up to sour grapes.

Christ, I hate that guy, hating on my country and telling other people's secrets for a living. POS personified.

objectively, he isnt loyal to america, and never has been.

one mans secret is another mans truth.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." Orwell.

So america is attacking people for telling the truth about it. Nice.

the war on truth. thats a good one.

objectively, he isnt loyal to america, and never has been.

one mans secret is another mans truth.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." Orwell.

So america is attacking people for telling the truth about it. Nice.

the war on truth. thats a good one.
He's professionally all up in other people's shit, digging through their private comms and airing whatever he thinks will get clicks.
He's a whore.

He's professionally all up in other people's shit, digging through their private comms and airing whatever he thinks will get clicks.
He's a whore.

you just described a massive percentage of where we get our news from.

Except for publishing private comms.
That's the important part

why are the forces he offended, lying over vulnerable channels in the first place?

The more Assange and Snowden types the better

They represent opposite sides on the internet privacy issue.

Anyway, I'm getting the sense that Trump supporters are too stupid to realize that this is a threat to our incoming president--"play ball with the Kremlin or next time, you'll be the target. Don't count on loyalty."

Anyway, I'm getting the sense that Trump supporters are too stupid to realize that this is a threat to our incoming president--"play ball with the Kremlin or next time, you'll be the target. Don't count on loyalty."

Assange would publish documents today if he had them. It has nothing to do with the Kremlin. Of course he would publish documents about Trump.

Doesn't matter.
Anyone who makes their living revealing other people's (hitherto, and intended to be, private) communications is a piece of shit.

So the cops who go after pedophiles are pieces of shit? Good to know that's how you feel. If it was up to me anyone who was running for office would immediately make their life completely open. All emails and communication would be completely open. You want to have the power to control peoples lives then you have to sacrifice something as well. Either way one day we will advance far enough where privacy will be a pipe dream and we will know everything about everyone.

After what they did to Hillary anyone could be a target for these sort of threats. Black mail is nothing new and hacking government officials emails is nothing new either. A lot of people are talking like hacking just started happening and we've never been compromised before.

So the cops who go after pedophiles are pieces of shit? Good to know that's how you feel. If it was up to me anyone who was running for office would immediately make their life completely open. All emails and communication would be completely open. You want to have the power to control peoples lives then you have to sacrifice something as well. Either way one day we will advance far enough where privacy will be a pipe dream and we will know everything about everyone.
A person would have to be pretty fucking dumb to think that's what I meant.
I considered spelling it out but figured nobody would need that kind of help

Doesn't matter.
Anyone who makes their living revealing other people's (hitherto, and intended to be, private) communications is a piece of shit.

What so we can be spied on without our knowledge and said spies can trade our shit around with impunity but if someone shines a light on it, he is a snitch. I have a dislike for him as well, but don't follow this. I mean I think he was a one side snake in the grass but the idea of being a whistleblower against the intelligence services does not upset me.

Our government is too big, and these politicians that supposedly work for us have gotten too entitled. Freedom loving Americans should be happy that there is something to help keep these people in check.

Calling someone a POS while wishing he is "dead in a ditch". Classy.

Back