ASSANGE: I would've had 'no problem' releasing similar info about Trump and might do so in 4 years

They were simply evening the playing field. It was the DNC that was making efforts behind the scenes to influence the election (legal or not) in Hillary's favor. No government secrets came to light as a result (that I am aware of). Just some embarrassing DNC e-mails.

hi Fonzob1,

the Russians were trying to level the playing field?

lol.

Mr. Sanders conceded in early July (the writing was on the wall by June)...the damaging leaks revealing DNC collusion with Mrs. Clinton came in late July. the Democratic party's primary was already over, Fonzob1. there was no longer any playing field to level at that point.

if the timing of the wikileaks ill gotten emails regarding the bias of Debbie Wasserman Schultz were meant to help Sanders, good lord, they would have been released in the spring, not on the eve of the Democratic National Convention.

the Russian cyberespionage efforts that were publicized via wikieaks to effect the general election race of Clinton/Trump and were directly aimed at the Clinton campaign.

- IGIT

Last edited:
The right had their own tears and sorrow throughout Obama's presidency, thats true. But all indications point to you guys being about 10x worse. The left has already completely lost it's mind and he's not even in office yet.

heya TheComebackKid,

i wasn't back in the War Room when the tallies came in on election night, but most of the folks here who lean left seem to bemused, rueful and kind of skeptical of the chances of a Trump presidency bringing good fortune to the United States...

...but no one seems to be losing their minds.

- IGIT

Back