ASSANGE: I would've had 'no problem' releasing similar info about Trump and might do so in 4 years

Ok fair enough. But how do you feel about Hillary and the DNC giving what we learned through Assanges snitching?
Needs to be sorted. How do I feel about the bumbling incompetence that gave us President Dipshit?
I'm furious.
But she didn't deserve to win. She couldn't beat a guy who didn't even seem like he was trying, ffs.

I never suggested Assange was affiliated with Russia don't know where you got that from... I was quoting Assange saying that some of the hackers like Guccifer could be Russian or or working for them to make a point that Assange, who is no friend of the Dems acknowledges that the trail leads to Russia. Yes he added his opinion that it could be purposely set up like that but my post was directed at Trump supporters who will under no circumstance accept that Russia of all nations could have done that.

I'm sure the Russians hacked Hillary's email server along with a bunch of other hackers. And Podesta's email? How did they crack the p@ssw0rd.

I want to know where this Russia narrative is coming from and why?

Needs to be sorted. How do I feel about the bumbling incompetence that gave us President Dipshit?
I'm furious.
But she didn't deserve to win. She couldn't beat a guy who didn't even seem like he was trying, ffs.

No I mean independent of Donald Trump. Like pretend she won...how would you feel about her and the Dems given what we learned?

I'm furious.

You could have had Bernie but DNC cheated you out of that,

Doesn't matter.
Anyone who makes their living revealing other people's (hitherto, and intended to be, private) communications is a piece of shit.

Ordinarily i would agree but the political establishment is so corrupt at the moment that this is needed. These guys need to know they can't act with impunity and hide behind their position.

I never suggested Assange was affiliated with Russia don't know where you got that from... I was quoting Assange saying that some of the hackers like Guccifer could be Russian or or working for them to make a point that Assange, who is no friend of the Dems acknowledges that the trail leads to Russia. Yes he added his opinion that it could be purposely set up like that but my post was directed at Trump supporters who will under no circumstance accept that Russia of all nations could have done that.

I think your "Trump supporters" as you describe them are a straw man. I don't believe you can find any significant number of Trump supporters who will object to what Assange said.

Ordinarily i would agree but the political establishment is so corrupt at the moment that this is needed. These guys need to know they can't act with impunity and hide behind their position.
I've never heard of digging up dirt (not even actually testifying and accusing, just digging up dirt) on government as snitching. People with power need to be checked. Whether it is police or politicians.

Doesn't matter.
Anyone who makes their living revealing other people's (hitherto, and intended to be, private) communications is a piece of shit.

You wish death upon the person who exposed your government as corrupt? Classy.

"It" being the hacking DNC computers and releasing the information stored. I don't know where you fucking retards get this idea that Hillary or Obama would nuke Russia. You idiots talk about how weak they are so I don't see how both views are compatible but in any case, not being Russia's bitch has been mainstream American foreign policy for several decades. Clinton attempting to continue that is viewed by you guys (Idiots) as starting a war with Russia, when you should know that's never going to happen under normal circumstances.

Nice. A lib who isn't a little bitch.

So Russia 'hacking the election' = an insider (Seth Rich) leaking emails? He's dead by the way.

Barack and Hillary do what they're told. Apparently what they've been told is that Russia is the enemy.
Jump on the cold war Russia is evil train.

I think your "Trump supporters" as you describe them are a straw man. I don't believe you can find any significant number of Trump supporters who will object to what Assange said.
In this thread actually, WTF2008 is already on the pro-Russia side though not blatantly. I was going to reply to him that everybody who has investigated it agrees it leads to Russia but 1) He will not accept it 2) He can just say that of course American agencies will blame Russia, even though the only people denying it is Russia and Trump.

Haven't you read the "Ruskies helped Trump win" thread? Just look at some of the posts that say it's BS and look at the likes (which means the people agree with it)

In this thread actually, WTF2008 is already on the pro-Russia side though not blatantly. I was going to reply to him that everybody who has investigated it agrees it leads to Russia but 1) He will not accept it 2) He can just say that of course American agencies will blame Russia, even though the only people denying it is Russia and Trump.

Haven't you read the "Ruskies helped Trump win" thread? Just look at some of the posts that say it's BS and look at the likes (which means the people agree with it)

I just read all of his posts and none of them are at odds with what Assange said.

The ditch should be filled with pig shit just high enough to flood his lungs.

you are bitter ...

very .. very bitter

CsBUWdUUkAAfMhS.jpg

Nice. A lib who isn't a little bitch.

So Russia 'hacking the election' = an insider (Seth Rich) leaking emails? He's dead by the way.

Barack and Hillary do what they're told. Apparently what they've been told is that Russia is the enemy.
Jump on the cold war Russia is evil train.
Hey dumbass, go shove the generalizations up your ass, I've personally told you what I believe and you're throwing horse shit generalizations. I never said they hacked elections, I'm saying that it appears they hacked DNC servers. I don't believe, and nobody should, that Russia "rigged" the election. And I don't have a problem with what was done by Assange and the hackers because they just aired out the dirty laundry, they didn't/couldn't directly tamper with our votes.

Literally none of your post applies to me since I'm not on the Russia is evil train (That one is historically reserved for conservatives) and I don't believe they 'hacked the election' as you tried to say that I said.

Hey dumbass, go shove the generalizations up your ass, I've personally told you what I believe and you're throwing horse shit generalizations. I never said they hacked elections, I'm saying that it appears they hacked DNC servers. I don't believe, and nobody should, that Russia "rigged" the election. And I don't have a problem with what was done by Assange and the hackers because they just aired out the dirty laundry, they didn't/couldn't directly tamper with our votes.

Literally none of your post applies to me since I'm not on the Russia is evil train (That one is historically reserved for conservatives) and I don't believe they 'hacked the election' as you tried to say that I said.

You should say generalizations more.

I just read all of his posts and none of them are at odds with what Assange said.
Only because Julian didn't take a hard stance. He basically said "Yeah, it looks like Russia was involved... then again, maybe not"

Depending on how you look at it, you can say he agrees with me or him. My issue isn't with skepticism, otherwise I would have to bash Assange, my issue is with people who refuse to even consider Russia had a hand in the hacks because it makes their side look bad. By the way, check out that thread. Unless you really want to grasp at straws, it just proves my point.

Only because Julian didn't take a hard stance. He basically said "Yeah, it looks like Russia was involved... then again, maybe not"

Depending on how you look at it, you can say he agrees with me or him. My issue isn't with skepticism, otherwise I would have to bash Assange, my issue is with people who refuse to even consider Russia had a hand in the hacks because it makes their side look bad. By the way, check out that thread. Unless you really want to grasp at straws, it just proves my point.

So we come full-circle back to my original point. You seem to want Assange's comments to say something they simply don't say.

Assange admitting again he is sitting in information and politicizing his supposed watch dog business?

So we come full-circle back to my original point. You seem to want Assange's comments to say something they simply don't say.

But Assange said he did not received the hacked documents that he dumped from Russian sources, although he pointed to two other prominent leak outlets — Guccifer 2.0 and DC Leaks — as appearing to be tied to the Russians. However, he said the appearance was so overwhelming that it might have been specifically to make people think the two operations were operating in coordination with Russia.
Even Assange admits that Russia seems to be connected but people still feel the need to deny it. I'm not outraged about it, but I'm also not covering my ears and yelling no.

I think the difference is that I'm highlighting the part that Assange agrees is overwhelming vs his own personal thought. No matter how you look at it, as I said, my post would agree with Assange. I just think that it says a lot that Assange's only "denial" towards this situation is that "Well, it's so clear that they were affiliated with Russia that it might be a false flag"

I think the difference is that I'm highlighting the part that Assange agrees is overwhelming vs his own personal thought. No matter how you look at it, as I said, my post would agree with Assange. I just think that it says a lot that Assange's only "denial" towards this situation is that "Well, it's so clear that they were affiliated with Russia that it might be a false flag"

Question, did you actually listen to that interview or just read the write up? Because you're quoting someone's summary of his comment with their own added emphasis then summarizing the summary with Your own added emphasis and in the process the original comment is getting quite distorted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back