ASSANGE: I would've had 'no problem' releasing similar info about Trump and might do so in 4 years

They represent opposite sides on the internet privacy issue.

Anyway, I'm getting the sense that Trump supporters are too stupid to realize that this is a threat to our incoming president--"play ball with the Kremlin or next time, you'll be the target. Don't count on loyalty."

Conspiracy theorist.

What so we can be spied on without our knowledge and said spies can trade our shit around with impunity but if someone shines a light on it, he is a snitch. I have a dislike for him as well, but don't follow this. I mean I think he was a one side snake in the grass but the idea of being a whistleblower against the intelligence services does not upset me.
I have a problem with any self appointed do gooder types who intrude on one freedom in the name of another.

It's disgusting how some people will hang from Assanges nuts while shitting on their own POTUS. Let me know when Assange starts releasing tons of shit on China, Russia, Iran, North Korea etc. till then keep patting him on the back for shitting on America. HAIL RUSSIA!

What does "hang from assanges nuts" even mean? You two guys are unhinged.

Do you think it makes a difference to me what you think I support, or what your opinions of my opinions are?
Because if you do, I can't imagine why.

I already know what you support; murder. You're a alt leftist.

A person would have to be pretty fucking dumb to think that's what I meant.
I considered spelling it out but figured nobody would need that kind of help

Ah so then you do admit that there are cases where is it justified. Looks like you an assange just disagree on what is considered valid enough to release.

It's disgusting how some people will hang from Assanges nuts while shitting on their own POTUS. Let me know when Assange starts releasing tons of shit on China, Russia, Iran, North Korea etc. till then keep patting him on the back for shitting on America. HAIL RUSSIA!

I thought Wikileaks has released info on other countries? I know they've gone after turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Syria.

Ah so then you do admit that there are cases where is it justified. Looks like you an assange just disagree on what is considered valid enough to release.
My God, what a clever verbal trap you laid for me.
Astounding.

Big shock, he might consider releasing information at a very damaging time if there's a really "motivated" leaker. Gee that doesn't sound like a racket.

Remember when Wiki was using twitter to imply their 3 deceased employees were murdered? Cancer, suicide caught on cctv, and a man dying in his 70s. Such murder, much conspiracy, they're definitely not pieces of shit. Such a bloody year!

It will be a fun 4 years. Four years of you liberal cucks bitching and moaning. I"m going to love it.

All while pretending you weren't doing the same thing the last 8 years. And won't be doing so again in the future.

I thought Wikileaks has released info on other countries? I know they've gone after turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Syria.
They haven't released anything on the level as what they've released on the US and they haven't purposely slowly released things leading up to an election to influence the election. If wikileaks would have released everything all at once and what they had on Trump and maybe shit on Russia too I wouldn't look at them in such a negative light. Maybe in the future they will and I'll come around but for now I'm very suspicious of them.

As I said during the campaign, if you're a fighter for truth and transparency, release what you have and let the people do what they may with the information.

Otherwise you're playing politics and power like anyone else, and you're certainly no hero.

Back