ASoIaF/GoT MEGA-SPOILERS Thread v16 - Wherever Spoilers Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it will be abandoned. I think that season 4 will end with Brienne coming face to face with Stoneheart.

Or, Arya getting on the boat to Bravvos. One of the two.

season 4 ends with bran meeting the children. you can take that prediction all the way to the bank.

Lena Heady tweeted this so I don't think LS has been scrapped:

The amount of fake Hodors in that thread makes me wanna cringe. They are not nearly as slick as they think they are.

And I honestly just don't get it. What's the endgame? All the Hodors tell you how awesome your fake analytic skills are? When I try to get into the head of a fake Hodor, any motivation I can think of seems pathetic.

There are few genuinely innocent hearts in that thread.

On further reflection, I feel as though the most gut wrenching thing about Oberyn's death is his paramour being there to watch it in horror, especially after their passionate final kiss and her making him promise that he won't leave her.

What was the issue with the last one? There is no way someone would have gotten that reference unless they have read the books.

It might have been because of the word "whores" was in a thread title. Or was "wherever spoilers go" the exact title? Or they might have thought it was something with shae.

It might have been because of the word "whores" was in a thread title. Or was "wherever spoilers go" the exact title? Or they might have thought it was something with shae.

Edd, fetch me a spoiler.

Whatever. My jimmies are rustled because I think "Edd, fetch me a spoiler" was particularly clever of me.

On further reflection, I feel as though the most gut wrenching thing about Oberyn's death is his paramour being there to watch it in horror, especially after their passionate final kiss and her making him promise that he won't leave her.

Indira Varma did a good job with that scream

Back to the ep, it makes me think how nothing ever quite works out for the Dornish. It's a theme. They almost but not quite achieve their dangerous goals but for a single foolish action.

Oberyn, Quentin, Arianne, etc.

The Sand Snakes in King's Landing are going to be a disaster and Prince Gouty McGoutfinger's plans are going to go tragically awry.

Whatever. My jimmies are rustled because I think "Edd, fetch me a spoiler" was particularly clever of me.

Yeah, but for show only people it's a spoiler that at one point in the show someone is going to ask Edd to fetch something for them. So you know, HUGE spoiler. :rolleyes:

Oberyns death saddens me eventhough I knew it would happen. He was a lot more sympathetic in the show than he was in the books. One of the few decent people on the show.

Who's the next fan favorite to die? Jon?

IDK what I think of them making all of the big deaths much more gruesome than they had to be. Robb's wife getting stabbed in her pregnant belly, Joffrey zoomed in with his face going purple, Oberyn's head exploding like a pimple. They're really going for the shock factor.

IDK what I think of them making all of the big deaths much more gruesome than they had to be. Robb's wife getting stabbed in her pregnant belly, Joffrey zoomed in with his face going purple, Oberyn's head exploding like a pimple. They're really going for the shock factor.

It makes for great TV though. Certainly beats all that smashing beetles and eunuch romance nonsense.

Tywin is the next awesome character to die.

We'll know if Jon is really dead when he gets his ear slashed off, eye stabbed in, and his guts pulled out.

Hah, forgot about Tywin.

I guess Shae's death will be pretty graphic and not just a line or two. Legs and arms thrashing about as she's being strangled.

How do you up the graphicness of Tywin's death? Shoot him in the eye, mouth or throat? Then he doesn't get to say his last line. Or is that how they're going to take out Ygritte?

Karl's death was unnecessarily gruesome, too. I watched that and thought, well, that's an odd place to stab a guy.

I'm surprised no one is talking about how Jaime was the only person who was pleased how the trial was turning out when it appeared that Oberyn was going to win.

I'm surprised no one is talking about how Jaime was the only person who was pleased how the trial was turning out when it appeared that Oberyn was going to win.

In this thread, or the Hodor thread?

season 4 ends with bran meeting the children. you can take that prediction all the way to the bank.

True - But as cliffhanger finales go...

Ending the current season with Brienne being brought forward to meet Catelyn, who is slowly turning around, revealing her identity, massive neck scar included. Then motioning to have Brienne strung up would be a dynamite hanger, just because of the surprise/shock factor.

Everyone knows that Bran is questing to find the three-eyed crow, so there wouldn't really much of a surprise there.

Just saying... Though you're probably right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back