ASoIaF/GoT MEGA-SPOILERS Thread v16 - Wherever Spoilers Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the Grey Worm Missandei love story. Regardless of Grey Worm being a eunuch, it takes away from the aura of the unsullied being 'terminator-esque'. I mean, they're supposed to be practically robotic killers. The idea of one falling in love is dumb.

I don't like the Grey Worm Missandei love story. Regardless of Grey Worm being a eunuch, it takes away from the aura of the unsullied being 'terminator-esque'. I mean, they're supposed to be practically robotic killers. The idea of one falling in love is dumb.

They did like to be held by whores in the book.

What a bunch of horseshit.

A lot of posters in this thread don't even read or go out of their way not to say shit in the TV thread out of respect for the Hodors but we can't have even a little bit of fun?

A title like this is so generic, there would be no mistaking it for a spoiler unless you already knew what happened. Tywin Lannister doesn't shit spoilers - that would be the far side of the grey area, but the modding of these threads are really heavy handed.
I've never seen any other topic on sherdog so heavily moderated. They never care this much about spoiling time-delayed mma events so you have to wonder whats motivating the mods to be so vigilant.

These books are 500+ pages each. Why the terrible filler?

I've never seen any other topic on sherdog so heavily moderated. They never care this much about spoiling time-delayed mma events so you have to wonder whats motivating the mods to be so vigilant.

most of them are hodors.

They did like to be held by whores in the book.

Oh yeah.

Well, okay then, let's say their shattered psyches' need that, him checking out her goods on the show doesn't add up...

Ah fuck it, the Unsullied are stupid.

Epic scissoring incoming?

tumblr_mebg9rVMho1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg

How many episodes were aired tonight? The high seas is showing me eight and nine are available.

Oh yeah.

Well, okay then, let's say their shattered psyches' need that, him checking out her goods on the show doesn't add up...

Ah fuck it, the Unsullied are stupid.

I remember someone in the books discussing small groups of Unsullied being sold. They said that the practice was stopped when it was found that the Unsullied would begin to rehabilitate when surrounded by non-Unsullied. So now they just sell them in large groups as to keep them around fellow Unsullied.

I got dubs for "lording info about GOT over the forum." I shit you not.

IDK what happened, but Seano, I'm inclined to believe that if you got dubs, you probably deserved it.

Most of the rest of these guys are cool. Like a reverse Half Baked.

I remember someone in the books discussing small groups of Unsullied being sold. They said that the practice was stopped when it was found that the Unsullied would begin to rehabilitate when surrounded by non-Unsullied. So now they just sell them in large groups as to keep them around fellow Unsullied.

Interedasting... Maybe there's hope for Theon still.

philosiraptor.jpg

"You must be that little Spanish brat I taught a lesson to all those years ago. You've been chasing me your whole life only to fail now? I think that's about the worst thing I've ever heard." - Gregor "The Mountain That Rides" Clegane.

My favorite posters in the other thread are the ones that explain exactly what's going to happen, then add "It's not going to happen, but I'd love to be proven wrong."

I quit reading those Wheel of Time books somewhere between the 2nd and 4th book. Just had no interest in them anymore so IDK how it was resolved.

I will say that while I appreciate the amount of work that GRRM is putting into the world building and plot threading, he has obviously spread himself too thin.

We know Vicky GreyJoy isn't being cast, so a lot of the Ironborn stuff isn't strictly necessary. It's like a minor missing ingredient in a complicated dish.

Yeah, that really flumoxes me, I though Vict had a part to play, I guess he's just going to die in the next book. Also, Victarion was one of the most badass characters, it just feels weird. Maybe they don't want to spend too much on lots of ship scenes, and that in combination with a lack of importance made them cut him. You're right about the Wheel of Time though, I got off around Book 5, I just couldn't take all the babble anymore. So many stupid words and allusions and then maybe 50 pages of excitement in a 1000 page book. I did wonder how it ended enough to wiki it though.

I really want to make an Edd avatar with "Fetching Stuff" for a custom user title but I just know some Hodor will throw a fit about it.

I really want to make an Edd avatar with "Fetching Stuff" for a custom user title but I just know some Hodor will throw a fit about it.

Do it, I say. And if some Hodor complains about it, you know he's not really a Hodor

Do it, I say. And if some Hodor complains about it, you know he's not really a Hodor

I need to get a good picture of him then.

I do have to admit I love my current av though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back