Does anyone care about Paddy Pimblett anymore? (Hasn't fought since Dec 2023)

Miserable ppl lads. Ya need some maccies in ur life. Might be more happy. Win or lose I'm chasing me dream.

<Moves>
serious question: Whats a "Maccies" I googled it and it said "McDonalds UK"... cant be right...

The account is 100% fake. I have no reason to lie about it. It’s sad that admin here are impersonating a fighter and covering up evidence.

I should have known better and screen shotted the thread before they deleted it. Someone else here must have seen it before it was taken down. Maybe @Davidjacksonjones

It started identifying as Paddy on April 1st so that tells you what you need to know about it. I don't know why they kept using it beyond that day, ruins the spirit of April Fools imo.

You say December 2023 like that was a long time ago.

serious question: Whats a "Maccies" I googled it and it said "McDonalds UK"... cant be right...
Different places have different slang for McDonalds. In the UK it's Maccies. In Australia and New Zealand it's Macca's. In Quebec it's MacDo. When I was growing up my friends called it McDick's.

I'm not a fan of his but follow Sherbros very closely. Could have sworn prior to his fight with Gordon you couldn't go longer than a week without a few Paddy threads on here. Ever since then he has only fought one more time and I would say looked very subpar against the corpse of Tony Ferguson. He fought 3 times in 2022, once in 2023 (due to injury) and 0 times so far in 2024.

I 100% get why people can care less and focus on world class fighters but I must admit I am intrigued by his reputable downfall in the UFC or as others would say this is who Paddy has always been. A cocky B- level fighter who thinks he's Islam's level. I just want to see him fight one good fighter in their prime in the UFC to expose him but UFC and Paddy keep avoiding the elite it seems like.

It's been nearly half a year and it's normal for a pro fighter to not fight for a few months but not a peep not one single fight announced or gossiped about in 2024? What gives? He's very active on social media and no injuries to my knowledge.
Lots of fighter don’t fight for 5 months- some of them a tear
Doesn’t mean anything
Could be 1000 things that you or anyone else knows that could be wrong or right
He’s a decent tighter and a good money draw
That’s more than I can say for half of the roster of the UFC

I mean his last 2 fights, he pretty much got gifted a bogus decision, then grinded out a decision over the corpse of TFerg. He's been exposed as all sizzle and no steak, and this board is quick to turn on a hype train once they have been exposed. It's on to the next...

It means McDonalds mate.

It's just a bit of very lighthearted fun.

Nobody here takes McDonalds seriously, so if you're looking for something deep and meaningful, don't.

Paddy's playing.

But I have no doubt he likes Maccies 😂

The account is 100% fake. I have no reason to lie about it. It’s sad that admin here are impersonating a fighter and covering up evidence.

I should have known better and screen shotted the thread before they deleted it. Someone else here must have seen it before it was taken down. Maybe @Davidjacksonjones
Which post are you referring to? I didn't screenshot anything but I do remember a post link to one of the earlier posts of the account t saying he was from some different location is it that one. I forgot

Bizarre, seems an odd thing for admin to do. Pretty easy to impersonate Paddy, just say lad at the start and end of every sentence:)

Not surprising a mod edited my post about how the Paddy fighter account is fake. They even deleted the thread that proves it.

He had a post from 2013 saying he is from Sri Lanka and is trying to learn BJJ. Then didn’t post again until 2022 under a new name.
Wait really?!

December 2023....... You mean 5 months ago?

Its like Maccas for us Aussies.
Different places have different slang for McDonalds. In the UK it's Maccies. In Australia and New Zealand it's Macca's. In Quebec it's MacDo. When I was growing up my friends called it McDick's.
could y'all elaborate a little more in the kings english?

So he basically said...
"These sorry, no life people are bagging on me so they should go to McDonalds...." ????
1715444487057.png

I finally clicked it.

Fucking loser Erceg hasn't fought in SIX DAYS!!!!
Nobody will ever care about him again.

Goddam Chase Hooper ain't ever gonna fight again in the next three hours.
Nobody will ever care about him again.

Fucking losers.

Fucking Poatan hasn't fought since last APRIL!!!!

UFC SUCKS!!

ALL FIGHTERS SUCK!!!

Back