Artur Beterbiev vs. Oleksandr Gvozdyk this Friday.

the joy of it saying ignored message on a fresh new page.

wait, what? you're saying he went down from body shots?

No. I'm saying that the story of the fight was Beterbiev breaking Gvozdyk down with body shots.

but you talked mad shit about how artur had a suspect chin

I never once "talked shit", I just responded to someone who made the absurd claim that Beterbiev has "triple the chin" of Gvozdyk. I pointed out that Beterbiev has been dropped by non-punchers Callum Johnson & Jeff Page Jr.

and gvozdyk would drop him

I never ONCE said such a thing.

and he never came close

Well that's great, because I never claimed he would.

now that gvozdyk's been KO'd, you're saying he was the only one who hurt his opponent? what the fuck kind of horseshit is that?

No, I'm talking only about when it comes to clean shots to the chin, Beterbiev is the only one who actually got hurt, at the end of the 6th. Don't talk to me about the 10th round when Gvozdyk was completely diminished from body shots he took throughout the fight. He was getting hit clean to the head because he was finished and those shots would've made anyone take a knee. This really isn't hard to grasp.

i've seen some dumb excuses made after a fight but this one is right up there with the dumbest.

Don't get upset with me because you can't grasp the point being made.

No. I'm saying that the story of the fight was Beterbiev breaking Gvozdyk down with body shots.

I never once "talked shit", I just responded to someone who made the absurd claim that Beterbiev has "triple the chin" of Gvozdyk. I pointed out that Beterbiev has been dropped by non-punchers Callum Johnson & Jeff Page Jr.

I never ONCE said such a thing.

Well that's great, because I never claimed he would.

No, I'm talking only about when it comes to clean shots to the chin, Beterbiev is the only one who actually got hurt, at the end of the 6th. Don't talk to me about the 10th round when Gvozdyk was completely diminished from body shots he took throughout the fight. He was getting hit clean to the head because he was finished and those shots would've made anyone take a knee. This really isn't hard to grasp.

Don't get upset with me because you can't grasp the point being made.

the point being made that beterbiev was the only one hurt in this fight, despite gvozdyk being knocked down three times.

that's some serious mental gymnastics there, mate.

the point being made that beterbiev was the only one hurt in this fight, despite gvozdyk being knocked down three times.

Flat earthers brought so much to this place.

But it's not. The argument is about whose chin is stronger. Gvozdyk taking clean shots to the head in the 10th round and going down is not evidence he has a weak chin, or that Beterbiev has "triple the chin" of him. The only time anyone was actually hurt in that fight due to a shot to the head was Beterbiev, at the end of the 6th. Gvozdyk went down because he had absolutely nothing left. Big difference.

But it's not. The argument is about whose chin is stronger. Gvozdyk taking clean shots to the head in the 10th round and going down is not evidence he has a weak chin, or that Beterbiev has "triple the chin" of him. The only time anyone was actually hurt in that fight due to a shot to the head was Beterbiev, at the end of the 6th. Gvozdyk went down because he had absolutely nothing left. Big difference.
Ya boi got KTFO!

You haven't proven to understand anything itt, ese

I've proven every point I've made: Beterbiev does not have "triple the chin" of Gvozdyk, and it's funny how Jonny Ninja "hauled ass", as you Americans say, when I proved him wrong when he said Groves wasn't known as a big puncher.

I've proven every point I've made: Beterbiev does not have "triple the chin" of Gvozdyk, and it's funny how Jonny Ninja "hauled ass", as you Americans say, when I proved him wrong when he said Groves wasn't known as a big puncher.
I've never said "hauled ass" in my life. Nobody says that.

Back